trump 2016

BrownArmy

Like I said, not for nothing.

Before I posted that, there were a dozen posts that had nothing to do with the thread, and all were NF overflow.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I understand and embrace the fact that in a forum, things will get derailed and go south - that's the nature of the internet forums.

But, I don't know, keep NF in the NF thread?

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1458435372834.jpg

Like I said, not for nothing.

Before I posted that, there were a dozen posts that had nothing to do with the thread, and all were NF overflow.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I understand and embrace the fact that in a forum, things will get derailed and go south - that's the nature of the internet forums.

But, I don't know, keep NF in the NF thread?
We have opinions too.
Most of the time we just ignore this crap.

BTW
Don't :censored2: with the Fluffers.
Or we will be here more than you want

Have a goodnight

teamer

And, you've proved my point.

Have an excellent night!

see you sound like one of those politically correct softee's that needs a good kick in the rear from some Nazi. Most of our cities are in economic ruin because they elect a bunch of softee's that say things that sound good but couldn't manage a single hot dog stand in Canada.

that's why you and the rest of this country desperately needs a trump to teach you how to man up again.

BrownArmy

see you sound like one of those politically correct softee's that needs a good kick in the rear from some Nazi. Most of our cities are in economic ruin because they elect a bunch of softee's that say things that sound good but couldn't manage a single hot dog stand in Canada.

that's why you and the rest of this country desperately needs a trump to teach you how to man up again.

Are you saying that I just need a good NAZI to kick me in my rear?

And that I need Trump to to teach me how to 'man up again'?