Trump Guilty?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
IMG_20240531_192229_523.jpg

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
So you agree with the juries decision as do most citizens in this country and around the world. As far as the legal beagle stuff I will leave that up to people more versed in the law then you and I.
I agree that he committed a misdemeanor and a lot of POS New Yorkers bent the hell out of the law to turn it into a felony just because he’s not the one they want to fix the problems with our country that the current administration has created.

DOK

This is 3rd world banana republic style. What’s next, straight up Russian style assassinations? “Oh we’re so sorry to hear his plane has gone down”, or “sorry to hear he has tragically disappeared after a short nature hike”

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is 3rd world banana republic style. What’s next, straight up Russian style assassinations? “Oh we’re so sorry to hear his plane has gone down”, or “sorry to hear he has tragically disappeared after a short nature hike”
That would be great!!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think that's already been going on a good bit...The Deep State of the Left is the Real Deal.