Trump meets with Kim Jung Un

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For those wondering DIDO in the above pic said "Look at our idiot president" to which I replied "I didn't know you are North Korean." So to not look stupid he edited out what he said. Yeah, man, big huevos on you amigo.
No one cares.
Keep dancing trumpette!
Deflect from Trump's stupidity!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Big huevos. Huge!
Wouldn't count on it.
tenor (4).gif

vantexan

The difference is Obama tried to appease the North Koreans, as well as the Iranians. Threw money at them. Talked real tough with Syria but didn't back it up. Allowed the Russians to get involved in the Middle East. Turned a blind eye to the Russian annexation of the Crimean peninsula as well as their supporting a revolt in eastern Ukraine. Supported the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt. Pretty much got our ambassador and others killed in Libya. Used American tax dollars in an attempt to unseat Netanyahu in Israel as well as showed the least support of any American president for Israel. Got hundreds of thousands killed by ISIS and millions displaced while calling them the JV team. And I'll throw this in for kicks, said on television that he first learned of Hillary using a private server from news reports like everyone else. But IG report said he was one of 13 in direct contact with her on her server. That's not a government address.

Meanwhile for all you Trump fans out there Trump tells people just how it is and how it's going to be. You can bet in private meetings with Kim he said in no uncertain terms what will happen if Kim continues his nuclear program and all the threats. Hate him all you want, but we finally have the first president since the last Republican president to back up words with action. And he's improving the economy too. God bless Donald Trump, and for all you non-believers may Trump rain blessings upon you before you face the endless void.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I never watch mainstream media anymore, it’s all bull:censored2:. No real morales or stances. They can’t even keep the same opinion for a month, forget about holding them accountable for a stance they took 8+ years ago.
I thought your name said wong

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I never watch mainstream media anymore, it’s all bull:censored2:. No real morales or stances. They can’t even keep the same opinion for a month, forget about holding them accountable for a stance they took 8+ years ago.
I guess that goes for the national security advisor John Bolton also, since he appears in the clip also

refineryworker05

Again, I have said repeatedly that republican voters don't care about policy, they care about "who". That's the question they ask when deciding whether a policy is good or bad.

Trump got nothing from the North Koreans, a paper where they say we reaffirm to do. Saying we reaffirm is literally saying we are changing nothing.

Yet these same people savaged the Iran deal.

Again for republicans, Obama represents a multiracial, multi religious, more worldly America that they hate and fear, and trump represents white Americans and them remaining the real americans. So whatever President Obama did was inherently bad and wrong or weak or stupid because he was not one of them, and whatever trump does is great.

This is how republicans can support trump when outside of hating muslims, south American immigrants, and black people from craphole nations, they have no idea what he believes about anything.

vantexan

Again, I have said repeatedly that republican voters don't care about policy, they care about "who". That's the question they ask when deciding whether a policy is good or bad.

Trump got nothing from the North Koreans, a paper where they say we reaffirm to do. Saying we reaffirm is literally saying we are changing nothing.

Again for republicans, Obama represents a multiracial, multi religious, more worldly America that they hate and fear, and trump represents white Americans and them remaining the real americans. So whatever President Obama did was inherently bad and wrong or weak or stupid because he was not one of them, and whatever trump does is great.

This is how republicans can support trump when outside of hating muslims, south American immigrants, and black people from craphole nations, they have no idea what he believes about anything.
Sometimes your BS soars to new heights.

floridays

A deal with NK hasn't been made yet numbnutz.

I know you don't like him, in itself that is good enough for me. Go to the backseat, and it's the quiet game remember. SSSH