Trump will lose to Kamala?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump claimed that the alleged “massive & widespread fraud & deception” in the 2020 election warranted the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those in the Constitution.

This doesn’t give you any pause? He gets a total pass from you after writing these words?
Wow.
Absolutely.
Laying the groundwork for a total overthrow of the democratic process.
Dictatorship in its infancy.

Oh, and the sky is falling!
Wolf!
And NDE has his finger in the dam!

Next Day Err

Wow.
Absolutely.
Laying the groundwork for a total overthrow of the democratic process.
Dictatorship in its infancy.

Oh, and the sky is falling!
Wolf!
And NDE has his finger in the dam!
Have we ever heard a candidate talk openly about terminating the Constitution before? It doesn’t disturb you on any level?

newfie

Have we ever heard a candidate talk openly about terminating the Constitution before? It doesn’t disturb you on any level?
whats the difference between speaking to a temporary termination of the constitution as trump did or violating it at every opportunity as the dems have done.

vantexan

We've had plenty of Democrats saying the Constitution needs to be updated or scrapped. Calling for two new states and stacking SCOTUS. And letting millions into the country in hopes of having an unbeatable voting majority. So spare us your concerns about the Constitution.

newfie

We've had plenty of Democrats saying the Constitution needs to be updated or scrapped. Calling for two new states and stacking SCOTUS. And letting millions into the country in hopes of having an unbeatable voting majority. So spare us your concerns about the Constitution.
imagine that dems trying to circumvent the rule of law and destroy democracy

Next Day Err

Calling for it to be updated, yes. The other stuff isn’t unconstitutional.

Show me where a Democrat called for the termination of the Constitution. There might be some crackpot has been but nobody like a presidential candidate. Spare me your revisionist history.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's perfectly fine with his political party crapping on the Constitution every chance they get.

It's the mean tweets he can't take.

vantexan

Calling for it to be updated, yes. The other stuff isn’t unconstitutional.

Show me where a Democrat called for the termination of the Constitution. There might be some crackpot has been but nobody like a presidential candidate. Spare me your revisionist history.
Rasmussen survey in July 2022 found 49% of Democrats felt the Constitution should be mostly or completely rewritten.

Gotta Go

I love it when some of the posters in here go off script when the media has gone into standby mode...
HuffPost, DU, and Drudge is all they have when this happens...

Thebrownblob

I love it when some of the posters in here go off script when the media has gone into standby mode...
HuffPost, DU, and Drudge is all they have when this happens...
Yep, they are completely lost mindless drones, waiting for the mothership to give them instructions.

tourists24

There are ways to change the Constitution, so instead of talking about changing it, just start acting on it. Amendments or a Constitutional Convention are always there as options if it's popular enough of a change.

vantexan

There are ways to change the Constitution, so instead of talking about changing it, just start acting on it. Amendments or a Constitutional Convention are always there as options if it's popular enough of a change.
Big difference between going through the Constitutional process and just flat out rewriting it to safeguard one party's values over all others. That's the Democrats in a nutshell, they want what they want, they want it now, and they're willing to force what they want on others.