Trump's secret police in Portland

oldngray

nowhere special
169ff2a.jpg

vantexan

You claimed all the black people in Portland are criminals. There’s no rational way to read that other than racist. It’s not a compelling argument.
You mean what he did was paint all blacks with the same broad brush much in the same way you portray rural whites or Trump supporters?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It would be an indicator that something is wrong in Portland. Perhaps it’s over policing of the black community, perhaps is disproportionate poverty in the black community that leads to more domestic disputes and crime. I don’t know enough of the specifics in Portland to say what part of the system is failing blacks there.
This is the liberal delusion about crime.

When criminals get caught, that is an example of the system working, not failing.

MAKAVELI

Didn't say that. But since crime is so high in the inner cities seems the police would be constantly looking for the transport of drugs and guns there.
Crime is high in the inner cities because of socioeconomic racism. The majority of drug use is by white Murica. Ttku...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It would be an indicator that something is wrong in Portland. Perhaps it’s over policing of the black community, perhaps is disproportionate poverty in the black community that leads to more domestic disputes and crime. I don’t know enough of the specifics in Portland to say
what part of the system is failing blacks there.
The Black Part?

refineryworker05

trump is a failure as president, incompetent, uncaring and ignorant. trump is this nation's second disastrous president in the last 20yrs. We can't keep electing people like trump and gwbush, their incompetence got thousands of Americans killed and crashed the economy because neither of them could manage the inevitable crisis that will befall any president. I always think for the most part the same voters put those two in office. Will those voters learn from their terrible decisions?

vantexan

That's funny. Never hear a peep about white organized crime and violence from the cuckservatives on this board.
Thought y'all pretty much had the drug trade nailed down. At least in certain precincts. The white dopers come to you or so they say on tv.