uniforms

ManInBrown

Show up in your favorite sweatpants and sweatshirt. I’ll bet you they’ll find an order form real quick. Here we have a master sheet with pictures of every part of the uniform. Three different jackets. Vests. Etc etc.

Box Ox

Does anybody have an order form for uniforms or pictures? My center won't give us one so nobody knows exactly what we can wear

Show up in Hammer Pants and watch a uniform mysteriously appear before your eyes.

tenor.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Had a very large driver once requested a winter coat, it arrived in the late spring. Size 17X.
We put the smallest guy in it, he said it was like being in a pup tent.

slingshot90

I started the first day of August, with three short sleeve t shirts, and one pair of pants. My friend who drives gave me a pair of shorts, thank god, because it was August and hot. I asked if I could order stuff and they said sure just a couple things since I'm only qualifying. So I asked for two more short sleeves, four more pairs of shorts, and two pairs of pants. The third week of August, I receive the shorts, along with two XXL short sleeves (Im a medium, but could at least get away with wearing a large), and two pairs of pants that were size 30x32 (Im a 32x32 at the smallest. I don't know who would wear an XXL shirt and 30x30 pant size). There was no way I could make a size 30 work. Way too tight. So I took them into the center and re-ordered. I qualified September 25, and about two weeks after that I received by new order of.....more pants, this time 30x30! Yay! I was so thrilled to bring them back into the center and discuss how they got it wrong again and now we're getting into the colder months and it'd be really nice to not have to freeze my balls off. They also got the shirt size wrong, but I'll make do since they're larges. I ordered a pair of pants on ebay, and a jacket, because I just ordered again including all winter gear...hopefully it gets here by christmas

Whither

Scofflaw
I ordered a pair of pants on ebay, and a jacket, because I just ordered again including all winter gear...hopefully it gets here by christmas

The first thing to do is raid your center's closet. Also keep your eyes peeled around the building, e.g., side rooms where you have safety meetings, etc. I've scored the majority of my winter uniforms that way. If they haven't already liquidated HR, you could see if they have anything -- but that's been the least useful option in my experience.

If still come up empty-handed, the contract stipulates that uniforms are the company's responsibility. So don't buy your own. As others have said, mgmt will notice when you're not wearing browns. You'll find that a lot of problems don't get resolved around here until you call their bluff.