United Psychic Service

Rack em

Made the Podium
Apartment complex, all no dr. Woman answers the door, won't sign until she calls her daughter to ask if she was expecting something from macys or wherever the heck it was from. As if i really have time for that.
Refused. Reason other: Mom said so

10 Pt

What happens at a business where the person at the front desk advises you
"Only my Boss can sign, come back after lunch"
Give them a SDN, tell the front desk person to have the boss sign it and that you'll be back tomorrow to deliver it if the signed notice is waiting and available.
There's a reason why the SDNs don't have the selection for what time you'll be back tomorrow to redeliver the pkg.
Heck, I can't even tell them it'll be on my truck the next day either.

10 Pt

I inherited the "war zone" area on one of my bids and learned what the "Who is it.... What's in the box" game was the first week. They'd scream those questions thru the front door to intimidate me and took their good ol' time getting to the door. I wasted a ton of time there.
This was before the SDN had a bar code so every morning I filled out notices with everything except for the shipper's name, marked the Final Attempt box and if the game started I tagged the door and left, giving the pkg to the night clerk that evening.
The next week the transformation of time in meeting the customer as I pulled up was remarkable.