UPS Driver caught stealing

Cementups

Box Monkey
Heard about this last week. It's out of our Carlisle, PA building. Don't know the driver so I'd say he's been there less than 8 years scein I went to feeders. But he doesn't work there anymore, that's for sure. :laugh:

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I don’t get the thought process. Those packages got scanned when they entered the building. They get scanned on the primary when they come down the belt. They get scanned in the car. I’ll admit the scrutiny has relaxed along with the service over the last couple years but I used to be on a heavy bulk route and would occasionally miss scans. I’d be in the office within 48 hours being asked why there’s boxes without a delivery scan but they never came back to the building. If I find a promo coupon or a loose screw on the floor in the back I turn it in at the end of the day. Only company property I leave work with are pens and info notices. The balls on this dude and his fancy car.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Dude shows up in a convertible BMW. Unbelievable. He obviously has money and just threw it all away. Say goodbye to your pension, buddy.

That comment from the LEO at the end of the video saying something along the lines of “if you don’t get your package at the time you expected to, call UPS” literally made me roll my eyes.

Manifesto

Dude shows up in a convertible BMW. Unbelievable. He obviously has money and just threw it all away. Say goodbye to your pension, buddy.

That comment from the LEO at the end of the video saying something along the lines of “if you don’t get your package at the time you expected to, call UPS” literally made me roll my eyes.
Plenty of people with cars like that that can't really afford them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I don’t get the thought process. Those packages got scanned when they entered the building. They get scanned on the primary when they come down the belt. They get scanned in the car. I’ll admit the scrutiny has relaxed along with the service over the last couple years but I used to be on a heavy bulk route and would occasionally miss scans. I’d be in the office within 48 hours being asked why there’s boxes without a delivery scan but they never came back to the building. If I find a promo coupon or a loose screw on the floor in the back I turn it in at the end of the day. Only company property I leave work with are pens and info notices. The balls on this dude and his fancy car.

Remember Carol stated that we make 180,000 a year…with 8 years in he would still be considered a rookie…definitely a DEI hire.

After watching the clip, this clown was beyond stupid..60 years old unbelievable. Six missing scans or claims on a single day from the same truck. I guess he thought he was invincible because of the color of his skin with all this WOKE directives.. another one bites the dust..

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
…definitely a DEI hire.

1721655888513.png