UPS Driver caught stealing

Cementups

Box Monkey
I don't know what people are thinking but unfortunately I seen it too many times

And chili not because they're a bad person that's usually because they got caught up in something else
I'm broke as :censored2: in the last year but I'm not crazy enough to risk it over $1200. I'll just merely pick up another day or two after my sleeper run is done.

ManInBrown

What an absolute idiot. All my years in package delivering to a rich area, never once wondered what was in a box. You couldve to,d me there was 10 million dollars and I wouldn’t have cared.

Staydryitsraining

Dude shows up in a convertible BMW. Unbelievable. He obviously has money and just threw it all away. Say goodbye to your pension, buddy.

That comment from the LEO at the end of the video saying something along the lines of “if you don’t get your package at the time you expected to, call UPS” literally made me roll my eyes.
He's black, all he needs to say is white oppression caused him this horrible decisions he was forced to make and that he has a slip n slide between his legs and he'll be back at panel.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I can't help but speculate if their primary motivation was some kind of runner-gunner brain rot like they needed that send again or closed business off their truck for tomorrow.

Guess I would prefer a mystery over pure stupidity, probably won't get one.

Also not going to dwell on comments too much here hooooo boy.