UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

kenman31

I believe some people should start seeing deposits starting tomorrow. These will probably be done in batches, but I believe they want to have Direct deposits Direct checks and roll over checks completed and mailed by the 22nd. Those of you who are doing a partial rollover the letter you received stated mailed by the 22nd. In any pay situations direct deposit are always the first to get pushed while checks are printed, sorted, sent to mail room and then picked up by the post office. This itself can be 2-3 day process. Those of you that have a sign in for the pension payout site keep an eye when STEP 5 lights up with a check mark "Get Paid". View attachment 109160

It will happen folks.. Don't over load the people at Mellon, next thing you know they will stop answering the phone. Somebody posted Mellon confirmed today the DD's will start today. Like I said these will be done in batches, Payments are coming. I can understand the anxiousness, Like I said the process is starting today and the money is coming.

AJ73

I called back I know this the one time I wanted an automated system anyhow the person I spoke with was very vague.. I was told I am in the 1st disbursement and should receive it shortly...not able to tell me specific dates etc...or even a range 2-3 days etc...oh well I will go based on everyone else's post