UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Tstorm

Is there anyone who received their dd today that called Mellon bank and asked when were their funds were released? The reason I ask is because Mellon would have had to do that prior to today for people to be getting it today ... no? Wife worked in banking and said all those type of funds have to go to the fed reserve first then to our banks hence the 2 business days.
They specifically told me when I talk to them that it was being released by their bank today. It was in my account a few hours later. It does seem a bit odd, but that's exactly what happened.

Nomoturkey

They specifically told me when I talk to them that it was being released by their bank today. It was in my account a few hours later. It does seem a bit odd, but that's exactly what happened.
Ok...so I called Mellon and found out people who got paid today ..... Funds were released the 14th not today....just saying what Mellon just told me.

vkeoken

Finally, the waiting game is over! I bank with Wells Fargo. Live in Iowa. Money was just dd. Paying off debt, and taking kids to Disney world!! Happy holidays, everyone!

UPSandy36109

JU
Finally, the waiting game is over! I bank with Wells Fargo. Live in Iowa. Money was just dd. Paying off debt, and taking kids to Disney world!! Happy holidays, everyone!
st checked today's mail. No letter or reminder from the P.O. that a certified pickup is waiting.
Oh well. THere's always tomorrow. :-)-

undercoversupe

I live in Iowa. I bank at U.S. Bank. No money in the account. I called them and all they could say was 15-30th deposits will be made. I certified on October 5th. I wonder if they are going alphabetically? My last name starts with M.