UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

vkeoken

Possibly. I too live in Iowa. Mine was dd this afternoon. Last name begins with K.
I live in Iowa. I bank at U.S. Bank. No money in the account. I called them and all they could say was 15-30th deposits will be made. I certified on October 5th. I wonder if they are going alphabetically? My last name starts with M.

I live in Iowa. I bank at U.S. Bank. No money in the account. I called them and all they could say was 15-30th deposits will be made. I certified on October 5th. I wonder if they are going alphabetically? My last name starts with M.[/QUOT

Tstorm

Harriet must have special powers :gunsmilie
Perhaps she was phrasing it in a way that even we lowly laymen can understand. But make no mistake, she said, "I'm showing that my bank is releasing your payment today". I actually have the audio sitting next to me on my iPad :ninja2:

Right now I am really regretting getting into that fist fight over the dumbest of things at the Whites Creek hub with that guy. I am so happy for you all. Had I known breaking his nose would have cost me money and my job no way would I have done it. #regretting

Nomoturkey

O
Perhaps she was phrasing it in a way that even we lowly laymen can understand. But make no mistake, she said, "I'm showing that my bank is releasing your payment today". I actually have the audio sitting next to me on my iPad :ninja2:
Or perhaps she has Special powers :alien:

saintrick

Right now I am really regretting getting into that fist fight over the dumbest of things at the Whites Creek hub with that guy. I am so happy for you all. Had I known breaking his nose would have cost me money and my job no way would I have done it. #regretting

From the plan book.

• You earn the vested (that is, non-forfeitable) right to your Plan benefit as soon as you earn at least five years of Vesting
Credit. You earn a year of Vesting Credit for each calendar year in which you accumulate at least 750 Hours of Service as an
employee of a UPS Related Company.

If you are not getting the buyout it is most likely a paperwork issue and has nothing to do with the rumpus.

VISIONARYX

Hello Submariner2016 I have been reading on this thread since I received the offer. My spouse handles retirement for individuals and I asked her if that would disqualify you. She said IF you are vested everything else is irrelevant. I would follow up on the situation ASAP.

Bigdaddyrulz

Received my DD yesterday evening around 5:30. I'm guessing they might be distributing payments based on last names. Hopefully all of those that haven't received their payments will receive it soon. All of you deserve it!!:biggrin: