UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What-Is-This-Amateur-Hour-In-Anchorman-.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
***Attention: Cheryl***
Are these adults on this website or preschoolers? What's going on here? :ban:Seems your friends are chasing people away from the website...This is really scary. I make a few nice comments and then I'm bullied away by people who appear to associate themselves with you. OMG!!!
image.jpeg

K54527

Question....Is there separate batches the direct deposits are going out? I know last Thursday was a bunch....just wondering if another batch is coming out this week....I haven't received mine direct deposit yet but mine was sent in at the end of the cut off Nov 12...and I see was completed online. Dec 6... States all green check marks but the GET PAID one....

Brownslave688

Question....Is there separate batches the direct deposits are going out? I know last Thursday was a bunch....just wondering if another batch is coming out this week....I haven't received mine direct deposit yet but mine was sent in at the end of the cut off Nov 12...and I see was completed online. Dec 6... States all green check marks but the GET PAID one....
You will receive your money Thursday at 16:44

***Attention: Cheryl***
Are these adults on this website or preschoolers? What's going on here? :ban:Seems your friends are chasing people away from the website...This is really scary. I make a few nice comments and then I'm bullied away by people who appear to associate themselves with you. OMG!!!
Where is that Damn mailman. I need to take this low ball offer and make the biggest mistake of my life.

Brownslave688

That's as good of an answer as you'll get. Even if they mailed the checks on the days they told you all, there is no way anyone can possibly know when they will arrive. In case y'all have forgotten, this is Peak season for everyone and stuff gets there when it gets there.
I mean how in the :censored2: would you expect anyone on here to know?

Seriously...