UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

UPSandy36109

Here, too.
1 more day to starve.:-)- Called the 855 # to ask where the check was coming from and was told "Pennslvania....but yours was in the first batch sent out."(?) I would have driven up there to get the damn thing had I known all this.

PaymeUPS

Its kind of crazy.... When i got my 401k check it was less than this amount and they ups nda it. And yet they are sending this through reg. Mail not even certified mail.

Carol Field

ya . these people quit and are still complaining........

I don't see anybody on here complaining. All I see are hard-working folks who busted their a** and now they want their retirement payouts. That's what I see. Any plenty of us are off to better jobs now that we don't have to wear that brown outfit. I'm actually happy because I can wear stylish suits and high heels to work everyday. We are not here to brag about our dividend checks, we are not here to brag about our pension checks, we are here to discuss similar issues (or issues in kind) and the particular issue at hand is our pension payout that we've been waiting for so that we can go on with our lives and enjoy our holidays with our friends and families.

I applaud those whom are still employed by the "Great Brown Hope"...good for you. But newsflash - there are higher paying jobs and superb (very sound) pension plans than those offered by UPS. Yes, working for UPS is a highly coveted position, but thank God it's not the only high paying job in the universe!!!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I don't see anybody on here complaining. All I see are hard-working folks who busted their a** and now they want their retirement payouts. That's what I see. Any plenty of us are off to better jobs now that we don't have to wear that brown outfit. I'm actually happy because I can wear stylish suits and high heels to work everyday. We are not here to brag about our dividend checks, we are not here to brag about our pension checks, we are here to discuss similar issues (or issues in kind) and the particular issue at hand is our pension payout that we've been waiting for so that we can go on with our lives and enjoy our holidays with our friends and families.

I applaud those whom are still employed by the "Great Brown Hope"...good for you. But newsflash - there are higher paying jobs and superb (very sound) pension plans than those offered by UPS. Yes, working for UPS is a highly coveted position, but thank God it's not the only high paying job in the universe!!!!
You are using Brown Cafe for this and you don't even work at UPS. After you get your precious check we , hopefully, will never hear from you and all your weak ass wannabees again.

at least support Cheryls website and buy something from an advertiser.

BTW, quitters should not get ANYTHING> and you were a quitter.

once a quitter, always a quitter.

good luck in your pathetic life.

You are using Brown Cafe for this and you don't even work at UPS. After you get your precious check we , hopefully, will never hear from you and all your weak ass wannabees again.

Wow!
I actually agree with you.
:bag:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Tell it Girl!!!

Carol Field

***Evidently you're the one with the pathetic life. Seems you spend all your days AND nights on THIS website. And you're absolutely right - once I get my check you will NEVER hear from my "pathetic a**" again. However, I suggest you find something better to do with your "precious" time, instead of posting on this website 24/7. I sense there is a HUGE "void" in your life. I hope you find it. GIRL BYE!!!

Carol Field

***Attention: Cheryl***
Are these adults on this website or preschoolers? What's going on here? :ban:Seems your friends are chasing people away from the website...This is really scary. I make a few nice comments and then I'm bullied away by people who appear to associate themselves with you. OMG!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Are these adults on this website or preschoolers? What's going on here? :ban:Seems your friends are chasing people away from the website...This is really scary. I make a few nice comments and then I'm bullied away by people who appear to associate themselves with you. OMG!!!

You have to put an @ in front of the name if you want to tag someone

I came for some union advice, and stayed for the jr high school locker room humor.

And some fine folks, too.