UPS to freeze pension plans for nonunion staffers

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

First thing we did when we moved into this house was rip up the carpet in the bedrooms. Gorgeous 100+ year old hardwood underneath, just needed a little love. Why in the world people would carpet this house is beyond me.

I have carpet throughout the living room, bedrooms and stairs (no, the carpet, which is beige, does not match the white drapes) while I have ceramic in the dining room, kitchen and both bathrooms.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
First thing we did when we moved into this house was rip up the carpet in the bedrooms. Gorgeous 100+ year old hardwood underneath, just needed a little love. Why in the world people would carpet this house is beyond me.
I have a mixture of carpet and wood and tile on 2 floors and the upstairs master is just carpet and tile.

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
Nope, I assume you don't know what you're talking about anymore.
I've got the money ... you just got talk.
I've met a bunch of financial talkers like you that talked big ... they're all still working.
You've got the money...lol...ok money bags... your daughter is planning your "heartattack" as we speak....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't eat Popeyes much but when I go I get the 4 chicken strip meal with biscuit and jambalaya with red beans and rice....unfortunately that combo is like 12 bucks...that's good eating for fast food..
Our Popeyes is a bit greasy ... I do eat there though.
I need a red beans & rice fix at least once a month.