Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1630208281248.jpg

BigGuy2732

My buddy is USPS. Biden is mandating it federally. He’s got two kids with one on the way and is sole provider. He’s going to get a ton of grace for standing for God but his family is gonna be in limbo for a bit till he finds something else. Say a prayer!

My buddy is USPS. Biden is mandating it federally. He’s got two kids with one on the way and is sole provider. He’s going to get a ton of grace for standing for God but his family is gonna be in limbo for a bit till he finds something else. Say a prayer!
Apparently it extends to employees of government contractors…does that include ups? Not that I think the union would allow forced inoculations for hourly workers. But at some point we’re all fricked

Apparently it extends to employees of government contractors…does that include ups? Not that I think the union would allow forced inoculations for hourly workers. But at some point we’re all fricked
The Union is always saying that they support a safe and healthy work place. Here is their chance to stand up and support vaccinations.

BigGuy2732

haha at United they’re putting all the religiously exempt on temporary unpaid leave till the pandemic recedes. I am hoping this happens, I’ll just go bartend under the table somewhere and save my body for a couple of months to a year.

haha at United they’re putting all the religiously exempt on temporary unpaid leave till the pandemic recedes. I am hoping this happens, I’ll just go bartend under the table somewhere and save my body for a couple of months to a year.
The “pandemic” is the tyranny of a new global agenda it’s not going anywhere

BigGuy2732

The “pandemic” is the tyranny of a new global agenda it’s not going anywhere
It will fade in 3 years like all pandemics do. The next crisis is the global warming stuff. It’ll be similar in locking populations down and stuff.