Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Im sorry, which test do you require, the pcr test which was deauthorized by the cdc for use with covid testing because it cant distinguish between covid and influenza ?!? What are the other medically approved tests?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I refuse. Our good for nothing liberal union won’t do anything about it. I’ll sue. It’s illegal for the government to force private entities to do things the government doesn’t have the power to do. UPS and the government have no right to my medical history. And I’m not taking medical advice from a demented old bat that needs a shot of steroids before his mid afternoon speeches, and from an administration that believes men can have babies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I refuse. Our good for nothing liberal union won’t do anything about it. I’ll sue. It’s illegal for the government to force private entities to do things the government doesn’t have the power to do. UPS and the government have no right to my medical history. And I’m not taking medical advice from a demented old bat that needs a shot of steroids before his mid afternoon speeches, and from an administration that believes men can have babies.
Try THE ACLU.

GOOD LUCK.

Satuirus2000

I doubt this is going to take effect since we aren't federal employees. For the private sector this has to go through OSHA, which they mentioned, and that'll probably be a hard sell. Even if it did, there would probably be so many lawsuits tying that up. Oh well. I got my vaccine so I have done what's best for me and for others in my view.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I doubt this is going to take effect since we aren't federal employees. For the private sector this has to go through OSHA, which they mentioned, and that'll probably be a hard sell. Even if it did, there would probably be so many lawsuits tying that up. Oh well. I got my vaccine so I have done what's best for me and for others in my view.
Does the executive order bypass OSHA?

Satuirus2000

Does the executive order bypass OSHA?
I am not a legal expert by any means so I have no idea. But just looking at what some talking head lawyers are saying on news channels made it seem like it was nowhere near an open and shut case. For federal employees, yes, but private sector employees they seemed less assured. They said that's why he would need to seek assistance from OSHA to implement the demand. If he needs help, that tells me that he even he knows that he probably doesn't have the authority to force these vaccinations for the private sector.

BigGuy2732

Bring it! So ready for this. Tired of this slow boil. It’s time to nonviolently resist.
Is there any doubt at this point that this ends with attempted genocide
no. This has always been where this was going. They will do to the South what they did to us. High status whites at war with whites they deem subhuman.

I think if you don’t wanna be a guinea pig for experimental shots or submit to invasive and unnecessary testing youre not gonna be working for ups. Hope I’m wrong