Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

The Driver

I drive.
I am calling for the arrest and execution of anyone under 55 that already got the vaccine. Every death from every mutation is squarely on your head, and you should pay for your idiocy with your life. You’re all murderers. How’s that
Viruses evolve independent of the vaccinated population.

You're just an angry individual and looking for any excuse to initiate violence. You'll be sorry when you do.

If you could wave a magic wand right now that everyone would go out and take their shots tomorrow they would be pushing the chip and the tracking. This is a never ending power grab that was NEVER about a virus. Never

Viruses evolve independent of the vaccinated population.

You're just an angry individual and looking for any excuse to initiate violence. You'll be sorry when you do.
No I know violence is coming against me and I will defend myself I will not be the aggressor there’s a big difference

The Driver

I drive.
If you could wave a magic wand right now that everyone would go out and take their shots tomorrow they would be pushing the chip and the tracking. This is a never ending power grab that was NEVER about a virus. Never

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 8.35.55 AM.png

There's no political appetite to force you to take a vaccine. The Feds won't mandate it outright. You're gonna be ok, buddy.
You’re wrong on that they’re doing it behind the scenes. If you can’t buy food or have any job without having it what would you call that. Time will tell that I’m right I’m sick of arguing with you and the other account that you have on here because it’s glaringly obvious what’s rolling out and you just refuse to see it. If you lived in the third Reich you would’ve been the one riding out your neighbor for hiding jews because they’re dirty

The Driver

I drive.
You’re wrong on that they’re doing behind the scenes. If you can’t buy food without having it what would you call that. Time will tell that I’m right I’m sick of arguing with you and the other account that you have on here
You feel out of control of your own life. Money or relationship issues? You're misplacing your anger onto some imaginary power structure that you believe will hold you down and force you to take a vaccine.

You really should talk to a professional. You sound miserable. They can help you.

You feel out of control of your own life. Money or relationship issues? You're misplacing your anger onto some imaginary power structure that you believe will hold you down and force you to take a vaccine.

You really should talk to a professional. You sound miserable. They can help you.
Government has made me miserable you’re right and it will for you too youre not exempt from this. The vaccines are only the beginning of what you’ll be forced to do not the end

The Driver

I drive.
Government has made me miserable you’re right and it will for you too youre not exempt from this. The vaccines are only the beginning of what you’ll be forced to do not the end
You seem sensitive.

I opted for the vaccine. I feel great. What exactly do you believe will happen to me?