Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't forget, many CEO types are woke and believe most non-elites are stupid and need their guidance. Requiring the vaccine is saving the great unwashed.

Fenris

Non sequitur

Bill back better. You can send this bill to Uncle Sam I feel entitled.

Last edited:
Idk about anyone else but I’m ready for war with the American left, they hate me and I hate them. There’s no way to resolve the issue. There’s no common ground to be had.
Me and millions of others are never gonna take this so called vaccine and they wanna force us. Everyone has to pick their side the military the cops the citizenry…we get together choose our leaders and settle it the old way

The Driver

I drive.
Idk about anyone else but I’m ready for war with the American left, they hate me and I hate them. There’s no way to resolve the issue. There’s no common ground to be had.
Me and millions of others are never gonna take this so called vaccine and they wanna force us. Everyone has to pick their side the military the cops the citizenry…we get together choose our leaders and settle it the old way
You're an angry individual. Smile. Everything is ok.

bdmiz

I guess you just have to utilize that brain and ask yourself, why is the government pushing a vaccine for the entire population so hard when 99.7% of people who are healthy have no problems. It isn't hard to figure out, but you have these soulless individuals who believe everything the almighty government tells them. it is absolutely MIND BOGGLING. it gets to the point where you hear people talking about the "unvaccinated" and you literally just want to slap them upside the head and say wake the :censored2: up you :censored2:ing sheep.

The government is not your friend, they are not looking out for your best interest, they are not trying to help you survive in the world. everything they do is detrimental to your survival in the world. Is it really that hard to figure out? I really can't understand why anyone believes the government or the cdc or ANY gov't entity. It is truly mind boggling. If you've been alive longer than 30 years, you HAVE to have seen the blatant lying and manipulation the government has done over the years. It really is that obvious, wake the :censored2: up people, soon you will have no freedom at all.

I guess you just have to utilize that brain and ask yourself, why is the government pushing a vaccine for the entire population so hard when 99.7% of people who are healthy have no problems. It isn't hard to figure out, but you have these soulless individuals who believe everything the almighty government tells them. it is absolutely MIND BOGGLING. it gets to the point where you hear people talking about the "unvaccinated" and you literally just want to slap them upside the head and say wake the * up you *ing sheep
It’s cognitive dissonance that is inconceivable. Until you look at it from the angle that complete control of your life is the only end game. The government and the government media has done nothing but lie about this virus from the word goddam go

when I see people wearing masks voluntarily I wish they would be burned alive

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s cognitive dissonance that is inconceivable. Until you look at it from the angle that complete control of your life is the only end game. The government and the government media has done nothing but lie about this virus from the word goddam go

when I see people wearing masks voluntarily I wish they would be burned alive

Talking like that is going to give them plenty of motivation to throw you into an internment camp.