Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

BigGuy2732

Sole provider of a wife and four children, none of my kids have a single vaccine. I would go for a religious exemption and if that didn’t work, I’d put my trust in God and get fired. I’ve debated taking it but in four years the state will be knocking on my door wanting my children since they won’t be getting it. Now is the time to not comply because you’re just going to have to fight eventually anyway. This doesn’t stop at a double jab. There is no normal to back to. Things have changed forever. God is my provider, not my job.

Browntown2014

Sole provider of a wife and four children, none of my kids have a single vaccine. I would go for a religious exemption and if that didn’t work, I’d put my trust in God and get fired. I’ve debated taking it but in four years the state will be knocking on my door wanting my children since they won’t be getting it. Now is the time to not comply because you’re just going to have to fight eventually anyway. This doesn’t stop at a double jab. There is no normal to back to. Things have changed forever. God is my provider, not my job.
God hates you.