Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
What happens when unemployment runs out?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It’s never running out
It’s never running out
In my state the max is 26weeks… don’t think a lot of people will choose to be fired over this and go from making 100k a year to whatever unemployment is. Sure it doesn’t matter for people that are retired etc or at workplace where people don’t make that kind of money but at ups if they mandate even the people that say they won’t ever get it will get it. Typing on a forum like a badass is a lot different then the real world especially if you have a family to support…. I’m sure I’ll get called a communist again for this lol

freehoodies

The tolerant left is all but cheering for genocide of the unvaxxed it’s sickening what they’ve become
Ill gladly accept unjabbed people not being allowed covid treatment if they agree that fatties shouldnt get obesity related treatment, smokers cant get lung treatment, druggies cant get aids treatment, and people who voted for biden cant get helmets/droolbibs.

Non sequitur

Let's face it, this vaccine may have efficacy for that small group that the virus targets. It's just not deadly for the majority.
I watched this short vid on polio and it got to me.
Covid isn't polio.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
In my state the max is 26weeks… don’t think a lot of people will choose to be fired over this and go from making 100k a year to whatever unemployment is. Sure it doesn’t matter for people that are retired etc or at workplace where people don’t make that kind of money but at ups if they mandate even the people that say they won’t ever get it will get it. Typing on a forum like a badass is a lot different then the real world especially if you have a family to support…. I’m sure I’ll get called a communist again for this lol
My state is currently working on passing legislation to prevent companies from mandatingthe vaccine. If UPS mandates I just have to stall.

BigGuy2732

You're definitely correct, I would say a great majority will cave. But they'll just end up fighting four years down the line if they do cave. It's not going to stop. It's not just a jab, and there's not freedom to go back to. You fight now or you fight later. They will be coming for your wife and children who did not get the vaccine even though you did. There will be martyrs for the faith in the next 10 years in this country, as there is in China as we speak.