Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

vantexan

Of course he fulfilled the law. What's your point?

He was ethnically Jewish. What's your point?

Anyone holding to Judaism hates the law and hates Christ, and would crucify him again.
You throw around the word hate carelessly. People believe what they believe. I don't believe they're correct rejecting Jesus and will pay a terrible price for doing so. But if you have been convinced that as a Christian it's ok to hate other groups, or races, or think it's fine to kill unarmed men running through a neighborhood whether they're guilty or not(but you don't know)then I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. The fact that you're now raging as you read this and want to lash back just proves my point. And as someone who's lashed out in anger myself at times here I don't say this lightly. Too many people are eager to kill others who stand in their way of whatever it is they want. We should never, as Christians, seek to resolve issues by taking life. The state has a responsibility to protect us, and we have a responsibility to ourselves and family. But that's defense, not seeking to get what we want by hurting others who stand in our way. Actually.

wilberforce15

You throw around the word hate carelessly. People believe what they believe. I don't believe they're correct rejecting Jesus and will pay a terrible price for doing so. But if you have been convinced that as a Christian it's ok to hate other groups, or races, or think it's fine to kill unarmed men running through a neighborhood whether they're guilty or not(but you don't know)then I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. The fact that you're now raging as you read this and want to lash back just proves my point. And as someone who's lashed out in anger myself at times here I don't say this lightly. Too many people are eager to kill others who stand in their way of whatever it is they want. We should never, as Christians, seek to resolve issues by taking life. The state has a responsibility to protect us, and we have a responsibility to ourselves and family. But that's defense, not seeking to get what we want by hurting others who stand in our way. Actually.

Jesus was much harsher against people who claimed to love the law, but rejected him, than I have been.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another hate crime?

• For weeks before yesterday's shooting, he posted ominous videos on YouTube about race and shootings

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Another hate crime?

• For weeks before yesterday's shooting, he posted ominous videos on YouTube about race and shootings

I know black lives matter but I'm confused. Exactly when do black lives matter to BLM?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hate crimes in the news. Giving the finger and pepper spraying yes, pulling out the heat and firing a warning shot, no...

New video showed what happened before the gun was pulled. The man was seen getting out of his car and chasing a woman. When pro-Palestinian demonstrators noticed, they surrounded him. That's when the man pulled out his gun, which he was licensed to carry, and fired. Police were then seen with their guns drawn.

That man will not face charges.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hate crimes in the news. Giving the finger and pepper spraying yes, pulling out the heat and firing a warning shot, no...

New video showed what happened before the gun was pulled. The man was seen getting out of his car and chasing a woman. When pro-Palestinian demonstrators noticed, they surrounded him. That's when the man pulled out his gun, which he was licensed to carry, and fired. Police were then seen with their guns drawn.

That man will not face charges.
@Integrity will defend the Palestinian demonstrators

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
@Integrity will defend the Palestinian demonstrators
He should be completely committed to his "causes"...The idiot from Canada too.
Instead, they stir up crap here with their completely stupid POV and clueless schtick.
1698418768436.png