Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

wilberforce15

If you’re Christian then you follow someone who was in fact,
a Jew
Nonsense post.

You are confusing Jewish ethnicity with Judaism the religion.

Judaism, the religion, is anti-Christ and has nothing to do with why Europe turned out so well. People want to include Judaism along with Christianity as something that had positive effect. It doesn't, and it didn't. Europe was not Judeo-Christian. It was Christian.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nonsense post.

You are confusing Jewish ethnicity with Judaism the religion.

Judaism, the religion, is anti-Christ and has nothing to do with why Europe turned out so well. People want to include Judaism along with Christianity as something that had positive effect. It doesn't, and it didn't. Europe was not Judeo-Christian. It was Christian.
So Jesus wasn’t a Jew?

UnionStrong

Why are you so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus rejected everything that is now called Judaism.

Judaism crucified him.
725BFB27-75EB-4DEB-AF61-FE8C5B7F8F01.jpeg

wilberforce15

That’s all I said. You brought everything else in.
You were obtuse.

Jesus was a Jew by ethnicity, only.

Judeo-Christianity isn't a thing. There was not Judeo-Christian Europe. Neither ethnic nor religious Jews deserve any credit for Europe's success. That's what I posted.

Then you got dumb and asked if Jesus was a Jew. I've answered your irrelevant question twice.

UnionStrong

You were obtuse.

Judeo-Christianity isn't a thing. There was not Judeo-Christian Europe. Neither ethnic nor religious Jews deserve any credit for Europe's success. That's what I posted.

Then you got dumb and asked if Jesus was a Jew. I've answered your irrelevant question twice.
:censored2: you very much

UnionStrong

You were obtuse.

Here’s your prize
BFADDD6E-8698-4653-B581-96378401E96F.jpeg