Waukesha

BigGuy2732

I am so thankful for the 1965 immigration and naturalization act that has allowed my people to be displaced by the third world. It’s our greatest strength. What were we doing before then without all this cultural enrichment?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
what happens when the brothers in that car find out they avenged the death of two Jewish antifa. Haha.
B38355DC-ECD6-46D7-A4FC-A1E232BE8F67.gif

vantexan

Just speculating but wonder if it were people angry over the Rittenhouse verdict considering Waukesha is just up the road from Kenosha? Another possibility is Muslims committing a terrorist act considering it was a Christmas parade. Of course many on the far Left hate Christianity too and saw the parade as the perfect place to inflict pain since they were angry over Rittenhouse.

UnionStrong

Just speculating but wonder if it were people angry over the Rittenhouse verdict considering Waukesha is just up the road from Kenosha? Another possibility is Muslims committing a terrorist act considering it was a Christmas parade. Of course many on the far Left hate Christianity too and saw the parade as the perfect place to inflict pain since they were angry over Rittenhouse.
Doubt if we’ll get the truth

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

The video of the SUV running over the barricade was that before it hitting the crowd or after?

It is beginning to look like a deliberate planned act and I do not believe they have the suspect of suspects in custody.

El Correcto

god is dead
"There were pom-poms and shoes and spilled hot chocolate everywhere," he said. "I had to go from one crumpled body to the other to find my daughter. My wife and two daughters were almost hit. Please pray for everybody. Please pray. My family is safe but many are not. I held one little girl's head in my hand, she was seizing and she was bleeding out of her ears. I held her mother as she collapsed. Please pray.”

Pretty horrific stuff.
They should consider undoing this just this once.

UnionStrong

"There were pom-poms and shoes and spilled hot chocolate everywhere," he said. "I had to go from one crumpled body to the other to find my daughter. My wife and two daughters were almost hit. Please pray for everybody. Please pray. My family is safe but many are not. I held one little girl's head in my hand, she was seizing and she was bleeding out of her ears. I held her mother as she collapsed. Please pray.”

Pretty horrific stuff.
They should consider undoing this just this once.
They should roast that SOB alive