Waukesha

BigGuy2732

Identity politics is the script for EVERY SINGLE racial group except for whites. And I was initially against it, because life should be more about skin color, but to every single racial group, it isn't. It is everything to them. European people need to start taking a real hard look at what the future looks like for us if we don't start thinking in terms of "we" instead of "me."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Identity politics is the script for EVERY SINGLE racial group except for whites. And I was initially against it, because life should be more about skin color, but to every single racial group, it isn't. It is everything to them. European people need to start taking a real hard look at what the future looks like for us.
Stock up on ammunition. Get a firearm if you don’t have one

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
He’s not the right color.

It is all about race.. just reverse the races of everybody involved over the last two years.. starting at George Floyd.

If this driver was a White racist thug with that history and ran over a crowd of BLM marchers what would the reaction be? What would Biden do or say?

In the next couple of days after we see the faces of the victims what will these BLM leaders say, what will the Biden administration say...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It is all about race.. just reverse the races of everybody involved over the last two years.. starting at George Floyd.

If this driver was a White racist thug with that history and ran over a crowd of BLM marchers what would the reaction be? What would Biden do or say?

In the next couple of days after we see the faces of the victims what will these BLM leaders say, what will the Biden administration say...
Nada, zilch, zero.

Right, because if a black guy was in DC on Jan 6 with his ar15 and shot some rioters you'd be totally okay with the self defense angle.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Right, because if a black guy was in DC on Jan 6 with his ar15 and shot some rioters you'd be totally okay with the self defense angle.

There was only one person that got shot on January 6th in DC....an unarmed female service person. Is that what you getting at?