Waukesha

over9five

Staff member
The police chief was making it sound like it wasn't his fault.
"Well, he was running from a previous crime, didnt really intend to mow all those people down...."

Did I hear that right?

El Correcto

god is dead
The police chief was making it sound like it wasn't his fault.
"Well, he was running from a previous crime, didnt really intend to mow all those people down...."

Did I hear that right?
With his racist history in social media, if he was white he’d be facing hate crimes.. racist right wing domestic terrorist.

This guy was a racist left wing black nationalist domestic terrorist targeting whites, children and the elderly.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
With his racist history in social media, if he was white he’d be facing hate crimes.. racist right wing domestic terrorist.

This guy was a racist left wing black nationalist domestic terrorist targeting whites, children and the elderly.

Most of us saw the full video before the editing...the one taken from the high rise...his own social media clearly classifies him as a bigoted racist.

In the full video when he was half way through the crowd he gunned his vehicle in order to get over he fallen victims in order to clear the crowd and sped off once he was clear. I think he did not even attempt to avoid running over these victims..was he blowing his horn did he slow down the police were not pursuing him at that time because of public safety...NO he gunned it and smashed kids and older adults because he was scared and a coward. Also how stupid.. beyond stupid.. how did live to 40?

Will his criminal history provide him an excuse for this atrocity..five dead people and children maimed for life because he was a victim of “white supremacy” ... poor, poor criminal he can not help himself, he was just born that way...or our racist society made him that way....

Pathetic...

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
43cee7d8.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
6 dead , 62 hurt.

Judge Kevin Costello granted the district attorney's request for the $5 cash million bail, saying the unusually high amount was warranted due to the nature of the alleged crimes and Brooks' 'extraordinary' history of breaking the law and ignoring court orders.