Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

GiveMeAttention

I feel like you have to date for quite a while before you know to take it to the next step if marriage

Bro women are EXTREMELY manipulative. They can act a certain way for YEARS and then when you put a ring on their finger they switch up. I'm not saying this from experience just heard it from some of the guys I work with.

stray

Are these 4/10’s mileage runs and sleepers or extra work???

We have a substantial drop-off of work on Friday and currently run about 14 jobs off of our qualified list that have start times Mon-Thurs but you are on-call on Fridays. These will be the majority of the 4/10s. They haven't been bid on our semi annual bids because they don't have a Friday start time but, if/once the 4/10s are approved, they will become bid semi-annually.

GiveMeAttention

What if she makes more than you? If she pulls 250-300 K a year, are you gonna sign the same thing?

Absolutely not. She worked hard for that money. It should be ALL hers and she should choose to do with it as she pleases. I'm not one for double standards. I believe in equality.

It's just that, it seems the system is rigged in the favor of the women.

Did you know the average cost of raising ONE child from age 0 to 18 is 250k? That's some bull:censored2: in my opinion.

And the cost of raising a child if you're rich, say a millionaire, is probably even more cause your snob of a wife will make SURE you spend A LOT more money on the kid just cause you can afford it.

Let's face it. The deal sucks for men

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Bro women are EXTREMELY manipulative. They can act a certain way for YEARS and then when you put a ring on their finger they switch up. I'm not saying this from experience just heard it from some of the guys I work with.
Gotta be a good judge of character... look for someone with a strong sense of family... someone who’s parents are still together....don’t date a girl that has been divorced 3 times and parents have each been divorced also... does she have a decent job, good morals, goes to church, volunteers??? Yes, people can and will change in the history of a marriage but there’s ways to Mitigate the negatives..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have a substantial drop-off of work on Friday and currently run about 14 jobs off of our qualified list that have start times Mon-Thurs but you are on-call on Fridays. These will be the majority of the 4/10s. They haven't been bid on our semi annual bids because they don't have a Friday start time but, if/once the 4/10s are approved, they will become bid semi-annually.
You guys bid all runs 2 x a year???

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My verifiable teamster brother. You have disappointed me by telling me that I need to go to my local union to get them to explain how the new contract will benefit a part time package handler like me.

I did not ask my local union, I asked you my verifiable teamster brother :sad-little:

For some reason....

You feel, that you deserve some sort of "all encompassing" explanation.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Guess the moderators missed something today...whoops.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Nah I was just joking with you I appreciate your answer about seeing my local union :teethy::teethy:

Moderators a little slow today?

upload_2019-4-5_18-25-34.png

542thruNthru

That's interesting.

This is a whole nother topic but: is getting married in this day and age worth it though? I mean, for the guy, the deal kinda sucks. You gotta pay for kids, wife, everything.

And if she decides to leave you she takes half your :censored2:. What kind of deal is that?

I guess you date low class ladies.

My wife is a beautiful successful woman. She doubles my annual salary and never rubs it in my face.

And because of it I treat her like the queen she is. Grow up bro.

Also my best friend has a computer science Degree. He makes a little more 10k more then me and doesn't get my health care or my pension. Also When he gets home he's still on the clock. Once I punch out I'm on my time.

Good luck to you but don't think because you get a degree you're set.