Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

stray

Been at the vote meetings all day. The 3rd supplement offer will most likely be ratified in Western PA. There is one Local voting tomorrow but they voted Yes on the first supplement so I do not see their vote overturning the majority Yes vote today. Turnout is well below 50% at my Local which is the largest in Western PA.

Fighter

I literally am the hardest worker on my belt. And no, i'm not gonna get my check and quit. I'm gonna get the free money that UPS offers for school, pay for my next college semester, and THEN quit.
I never noticed that item where UPS gives free money for school. Is that a company policy item? I need to check into that.

stray

Local 249 votes tomorrow but it is mathematically impossible for the third offer to be rejected in Western PA at this point. In my opinion, this is a win for the members here.

Fighter

I believe tuition assistance is only available at hubs, possibly not all hubs. HR can tell you.
I know that you can now transfer to follow your education rather than the old way of quitting and getting a letter of recommendation at a facility near your school. I also know that if you donate to your alma mater UPS will match the donation. That matching donation information they don't readily give out so you need to check with HR or go through a bunch of people to find the answer.