What are you listening to part three

DS

Fenderbender
I found the link to this on acoustic guitar forums.Recently a 96 year old man entered a song writing contest.His wife of 75 years had passed away and these words were about her.
This docu-video takes about 9 minutes to play,but I was glad I watched it.If you don't have 9 free
minutes,just search for the song itself on youtube.It almost made me tear up and that's really rare.
You can buy it if you like it and old Fred actually gets the royalties.
Sweet Lorraine.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Said goodbye to an old friend today he was 58 when God called. Cancer was the messenger . We grew up together, went to grammer and high school together,hunted, fished and drank beer together .Our buddy Lew the glue that has bond us together through the years and his best friend called me Sunday and gave me the news he had died and reminded me he was the first to be called from our circle . All the old crew was there and we talked about the old times and I remembered I has gotten tickets to a concert and had a extra . I called him up and he was right over and we went to the spectrum in Philly the first song the artist played I can't help all these years later but believe it was for our friend Bobby the holder of the extra ticket

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah I know im a get dogged for listening to gaga lol. Shes talented though. Ill give credit where credit is deserved, doesn't matter which genre it is. A true music lover can open their minds and like and appreciate any genre of music. WORD lol. And shes smoking hot in a weird dirty way meeeeeooooww lol.

over9five

Staff member
Yeah I know im a get dogged for listening to gaga lol. Shes talented though. Ill give credit where credit is deserved, doesn't matter which genre it is. A true music lover can open their minds and like and appreciate any genre of music. WORD lol. And shes smoking hot in a weird dirty way meeeeeooooww lol.
Agree she's a huge talent, but u need ur eyes checked, dogg!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Lady Gaga is is no different than the New Kids on the Block, only "anti-" themed. Total corporate gimmick.

Actually I do believe NKOTB sang lead on-stage, instead of synched behind backing tracks as Lady Gaga does. :p