What are you listening to part three

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Love it. Some of those reminded me of my Polish family reunions. Always plenty of drink, music & colorful characters.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Thanks. I did enjoy the pic. Where was it taken? I'm jealous. Never had the porter, & haven't had the lager In a long time. It's even to find that than yuengling.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thanks. I did enjoy the pic. Where was it taken? I'm jealous. Never had the porter, & haven't had the lager In a long time. It's even to find that than yuengling.
Pretty sure it was Zywiec, PL. It's not easy finding Polish Czech or otherwise beers. Near Boston there's a good place in Newton, MA (I think it's Marty's) and also craft beer cellar in Belmont..not sure about your neck of the woods.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Pretty sure it was Zywiec, PL. It's not easy finding Polish Czech or otherwise beers. Near Boston there's a good place in Newton, MA (I think it's Marty's) and also craft beer cellar in Belmont..not sure about your neck of the woods.

Thanks. The closest I've been able to find any Zywiec, is in CT.
There's a really good beer store around Nashua with several Czech beers. They were also finally able to find some Polish beer for me. Not much for flavor but I'm glad I was able to try it.
image.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Thanks. The closest I've been able to find any Zywiec, is in CT.
There's a really good beer store around Nashua with several Czech beers. They were also finally able to find some Polish beer for me. Not much for flavor but I'm glad I was able to try it.
Any idea the name of the store? I'm not too far from there.