What are you listening to part three

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400987238.868993.jpg

Sent using a Potato

image.jpg
This cat never should have died. He is such an influence in my musical interests that I fell like a blood relation or his sole brother from another mother. I'm a Christian so this is sacrilegious but he is a god.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
View attachment 13332 Seen these guys so many times. Went back stage and met them. Great guys. Signed my wife's shirt right by her boob. I was so friend@@@ed up I didn't care.

I caught a drumstick from one of their shows. Still have it. I like to pull it out once in while and amaze my kids. "See this drumstick, boys?" "Daddy totally "shouldered" a poor drunk chick down to get it." "Isn't Daddy awesome?!?"

Sent using a Potato

I caught a drumstick from one of their shows. Still have it. I like to pull it out once in while and amaze my kids. "See this drumstick, boys?" "Daddy totally "shouldered" a poor drunk chick down to get it." "Isn't Daddy awesome?!?"

Sent using a Potato
In those situations you have to do what you have to do. Survival of the fittest.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
In those situations you have to do what you have to do. Survival of the fittest.

I was looking out for her. She was wasted and well, when you factor in the velocity the drumstick was traveling, she could've lost an eye or a tooth. She should probably be grateful I was there to spare her from permanent drumstick damage.

I guess you could say I was an unsung hero that day. Or, a total butthole. Either way, to the victor went the spoils. :)

Sent using a Potato

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was looking out for her. She was wasted and well, when you factor in the velocity the drumstick was traveling, she could've lost an eye or a tooth. She should probably be grateful I was there to spare her from permanent drumstick damage.

I guess you could say I was an unsung hero that day. Or, a total butthole. Either way, to the victor went the spoils. :)

Sent using a Potato

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. She probably didn't remember in the morning anyway.