What are you listening to part three

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Remembered this song while reading posts about the daily grind at UPS."Punchin the clock 'till knuckles bleed". That line stuck with me. These guys had their 15 minutes back in the early 90's. I saw them with a college buddy at the Oddfellows hall in Seattle back in 92. I can still see all the feet and ankles flying at the front. Had the opportunity to see Alice In Chains at the CUB Ballroom at WSU in 1990 when they just got signed to their big label. Was too busy with my class load to atttend for $8.Those were the days.

DS

Fenderbender
This David Gilmour makes me wanna go dust off my "Wish you were here" tabs.
I get home so late,I have not played my guitar in a year and a half.
Me too brownwrench,I have to learn golden slumbers before we go camping at Manitoulin Island this summer.
I love music.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
listen to pretty much anything, but been diggin this dude alot lately. if you dont like it i dont care. im not doggin what you listen to, so quit hatin lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
This David Gilmour makes me wanna go dust off my "Wish you were here" tabs.
I get home so late,I have not played my guitar in a year and a half.
Me too brownwrench,I have to learn golden slumbers before we go camping at Manitoulin Island this summer.
I love music.
I was telling 1brownwrench same thing. I haven't picked up my bass in years. Life gets too busy. Sucks.
I love music too. So much good music out there! Every morning, I'm up at 5, click on my pandora app on iPad & play quietly through my Bose until family awakes, then I can turn it up.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The part that really bites for for me now is that I have time and want to but literally can't. I'm at home on disability recovering from surgery on my right hand:biting: