3/4 cup soft butter
3/4 cup apricot nectar
3 eggs
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons lemon juice

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, butter, apricot nectar and eggs in mixer bowl. Beat using directions on cake mix box.

Pour batter into greased tube pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in mixer bowl till light and fluffy. Spoon over batter.

Bake for 50-60 minutes or till cake tests done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert to wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle cooled cake with powdered sugar.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Strawberry Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Butter or margarine
1 teaspoon Almond extract
1 Egg
2 cups All purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 cup Sweet Strawberries, mashed
OR
1 package (10 oz size) Sweetened Strawberries, mashed
1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
3/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar

Directions:
Remove 2 T of the crushed strawberries with juice and set aside.

Cream sugar, butter, and almond extract until creamy. Beat in egg. Mix flour with baking powder and soda and add to creamed mixture alternately with crushed strawberries. Stir in walnuts.

Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased, or Teflon coated cookie sheets, 2-inches apart.

Bake in 375 deg friend oven for 12-14 minutes. Mix reserved berries with about 3/4 c confectioners sugar to make a thin glaze and spread over warm or cold cookies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Peanut Butter And Milk Chocolate Jumbles

Ingredients:
1 cup Butter or margarine -- softened
1/2 cup Peanut Butter (Creamy or Crunchy)
1 cup Sugar
2 Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
14 ounces Milk Chocolate bar -- cut into 1/4-inch pieces

Directions:
Heat oven to 350 friend. In large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in candy pieces.

Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wilton Sugar Cookies

Ingredients
1 cup Butter room temperature
1 Egg
1 cup Sugar- -------------------------- 3 cups Flour sifted
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 teaspoon Baking powder

Directions
Preheat oven to 400. In a large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar until well combined. Beat in vanilla and egg.

Sift flour and baking soda together. Add to creamed mixture, one cup at a time, mixing after each addition.

Dough will be very stiff.

DO NOT CHILL DOUGH!

Divide dough in half. On floured surface, roll dough about to 1/8 thick. Dip cutters in flour before each use. Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet on top rack of oven for 6-7 minutes, or until lightly browned.

Makes 2-3 dozen cookies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
(For your plain bagels)

Orange Cream Cheese

Ingredients:

2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese softened
zest of 2 oranges, grated
2 tbsp. sugar

Directions: Whip cream cheese in food processor or blender until smooth. Add grated zest and sugar. Blend until fluffy and sugar dissolves, scraping down sides often. Spoon into serving bowl and refrigerate overnight. Makes 4 cups.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Peaches & Cream Coffee Cake

2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup peach preserves
1 (10 ounce) can flaky buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees friend.
  2. In ungreased 8-9 inch cake pan, melt butter in oven; stir in preserves.
  3. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
  4. Arrange bicuits pieces over preserves.
  5. Combine topping and cinnamon; spread over biscuits.
  6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until deep gold brown.
  7. Immediately invert onto serving plate.
  8. Serve warm.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh So Good Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup butter flavor shortening
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups oats
1 cup raisins
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees friend.
  2. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter, butter flavored shortening, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix until everything is just blended. Make sure not to overmix.
  4. Add oats and raisins, stir w/ a wooden spoon.
  5. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
  6. Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden.
  7. Remove from oven. Let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transfering to a wire rack to cool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes

2 cups all purpose flour
3 cups granulated sugar
8 each whole eggs
8 each egg yolks
15 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
14 oz unsalted butter, melted

Pre-heat oven to 325°

In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar. Add the eggs and yolks. Beat the mixture until smooth.

Combine the melted butter and chocolate.

Combine the chocolate and egg mixtures together until smooth.

Scoop mixture into paper muffin cups. Fill them 2/3 full. Bake for approximately 22 minutes for mini and 25 to 30 for regular size cupcakes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
chronic bud marijuana brownies 2 Eggs
3/4 cup Sugar
4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2/3 cup Unsifted flour
1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
1/2 cup marijuana butter **
3/4 cup melted Chocolate
1/4 teaspoon Baking powder

Heat oven to 350 degrees friend. Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter. Sift Ground Chocolate with flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into egg mixture; add nuts. Spread into greased 8 or 9" square pan. Bake at 350 degrees friend for 20-30 minutes. For extra chewy brownies, use 8" pan and less baking time. For cake like marijuana brownies use 9" pan and longer baking. Cut into squares. Eat in moderation!
Pot marijuana brownies are one of the most pleasant, tastefull and healthy way to use your pot. Pot brownies taste is delightful, much better than the smoke and most of all brownies do not pollute your lungs as the pot joint does. This is a good marijuana brownie recipie and you can add nuts, marshmellows, or any other topping of your choice to spice things up ever more.
For a better effect, you can use marijuana butter instead of regular butter and add your chronic buds to the marijuana recipe above.

Making Bud Butter
Melt a pound of butter in a pan. Mix 60-70 (or more grams of thoroughly sifted
pot in it. Let it boil carefully a couple of minutes until the butter has
gotten a green color from the grass. Then squeeze the butter through a fine
strainer. While you use the strain, keep the leaves away in a corner of the
pan by using a spoon. Squeeze hard to get out as much of the butter as possible.​

moreluck

golden ticket member
Especially for DL

Scooby Snacks
  • 2 cups flour​
  • 2 eggs​
  • 1 cup quaker dry oatmeal​
  • 1 tbl vanilla​
  • 1/2 cup cocoa​
  • 1/2 cup sugar​
  • 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter​
  • 1 tsp walnut extract​
  • 1 oz. of finely ground cannabis​
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If there is not enough liquid to mix all ingredients after 5 minutes of stirring, add a tiny amount of milk to aid in mixing of remaining ingredients. Taste batter before cooking and adjust amount of sugar to your liking. Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on how large you made your cookies. Can be cooked for a shorter time for chewier cookies, or a longer time for drier, crisp cookies.​

diadlover

Nicely done, Moreluck!! Now I know your specialty is being a raging alcoholic, but I'm having a hard time finding some good chronic. (I'll type this small so nobody else can read it. PM me with your price on 1 cup of bud please).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pineapple Coconut Drops

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter or margarine -- softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 can (8-1/4 ounce size) crushed pineapple -- well drained
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup shredded coconut

Directions:
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy; beat in pineapple, egg and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Blend in coconut.

Drop from teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 friend about 8 minutes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Blueberry/Cheese Bread

Ingredients:
2 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
1 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 c. blueberries
1 egg, beaten
3/4 c. orange juice
2 Tbsp. butter, melted

Directions:
Combine dry ingredients with zest, cheese and berries. Combine remaining ingredients and stir just to mix. Pour into buttered 1-1/2 qt. casserole. Bake at 350º for 55-60 minutes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Butterscotch Coffee Cake

Ingredients:
***Brown Sugar Mix***
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped nuts
***Cake***
1 box (18.25 ounce size) yellow cake mix (no pudding added)
1 box instant butterscotch pudding mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup water

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees friend.

Mix brown sugar mix ingredients well.

Beat cake ingredients about 5 minutes. Pour 1/2 of cake mix into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle half of brown sugar mix over batter. Add remaining cake mix and sprinkle remaining brown sugar mix on top. Bake for 35 minutes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
CINNAMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup whole milk
1 large egg
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups blueberries (7 1/2 oz)

Special equipment: a muffin pan with 12 (1/2-cup) muffin cups; 12 foil or paper muffin liners

Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 400°friend. Put liners in muffin cups.

Whisk together butter, brown sugar, milk, and egg in a bowl until combined well. Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add milk mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in blueberries gently.

Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quick Pineapple/Cheese Pie

1 cup heavy cream
1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, room temp.
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
1- 9" graham cracker pie shell

In a bowl, whip the heavy cream with an elec. mixer until it is the consistency of whipped cream (when peaks form)

In another bowl, whip together softened cream cheese and sugar. Fold in the whipped cream. Fold in drained pineapple.

Spoon into pie shell and chill thoroughly, about 2 hours.

Sammie

Nicely done, Moreluck!! Now I know your specialty is being a raging alcoholic, but I'm having a hard time finding some good chronic. (I'll type this small so nobody else can read it. PM me with your price on 1 cup of bud please).

More,

Did you happen to be in Haight Ashbury when I was there, too?

Tell me this wasn't you half hanging out of the window after one of your "brownie parties"...

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/555589877fYyaIE?mediaPosition=11&track_pagetag=/page/photo/travel/ustravel&track_action=/Shortcuts/Slideshow

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nope, not me. Was only in San Francisco once when I was 13 and with my parents travelling from Ohio.....seeing the tourist sights. Haight Ashbury was not on our list of sights.

Sammie

Nope, not me. Was only in San Francisco once when I was 13 and with my parents travelling from Ohio.....seeing the tourist sights. Haight Ashbury was not on our list of sights.

I was just kidding.... As onery as you are, and if you are any kind of a rebel, that would have been the place. I spent a week there during the hey day and it cracked me up to see your "special brownie" recipes to Diad.

You two are a couple of WILD AND CRAZY GUYS...!!!...