Where in the world is..

542thruNthru

He's not heavy... he's my lover..
20200823200449.jpg

Indecisi0n

Hey all I am still alive. My mod duties have had me traveling a lot so not much time for posting. I am happy to see I have not been forgotten.

Last edited:

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
You really love the railroad, admirable when a man has a passion that isn't destructive. Research the Clinchfield Railroad.
yes that's what brought me to UPS in the first place, to get experience to hire on with the railroad... and that's exactly what it gave me. But I've got a foot in both doors and it looks like UPS is the one I'm going to walk through and never look back. I will learn about that, I saw a video of the clinchfield 300 I think it's called it still runs!

floridays

Sort of coming back from the dead and reading the responses on your obituaries...⚱
I can affirm he's been alive and by posting proves he still is.
I've seen the guy daily hanging out in front of Sir-Dicks-Alot offering day labor, specializing in hard labor.
I may be mistaken, looked like him, brown uniform, crusty smile, yeah... it was him

floridays

yes that's what brought me to UPS in the first place, to get experience to hire on with the railroad... and that's exactly what it gave me. But I've got a foot in both doors and it looks like UPS is the one I'm going to walk through and never look back. I will learn about that, I saw a video of the clinchfield 300 I think it's called it still runs!
I sincerely hope whichever you choose is the best for you, My grandfather worked for Clinchfield, only reason I know of it. I love my grandpappy.