which one of you drivers did this? lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2544.GIF
10/25... One of a few possibilities here

1. You are a time traveler...ill go with no here i like my odds

2. This was 344 days ago this would mean you could reqching the statue of limitations and your toyota tercel is done for.

3. You suffer from brain damage and have legitimate trouble knowing what month it is...i am atarting to like those odds i may take a flyer here

4. You are just dumb and cant count very well with your fingers while reciting months. I am putting my money here

"I was inside working"...dont you work at UPS so therefore why would a UPS truck be in employee parking lot delivering?

"I obtained a video" really? How did you get the video because moat places will not hand employees video like they own it and what format? MP4? VHS? Laser disc? 8mm?

"Fill in for another driver" File on that Fother Mucker!!

Why wouldn't you call your own insurance company and have them subrogate the claim?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy

2. This was 344 days ago this would mean you could reqching the statue of limitations and your toyota tercel is done for.

3. You suffer from brain damage and have legitimate trouble knowing what month it is...i am atarting to like those odds i may take a flyer here

4. You are just dumb and cant count very well with your fingers while reciting months. I am putting my money here

"I was inside working"...dont you work at UPS so therefore why would a UPS truck be in employee parking lot delivering?

"I obtained a video" really? How did you get the video because moat places will not hand employees video like they own it and what format? MP4? VHS? Laser disc? 8mm?

Why wouldn't you call your own insurance company and have them subrogate the claim?
Toyota Tercel?!?!?!?!? Ahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahaha

clean hairy

Not too long after, I received a call from a UPS employee at the area office (not sure if this was the distribution center or somewhere else). I told him/her what happened and that I had a video

"Told him/her what happened"
How is it a person would have no idea if the person on the other end of the phone is a man or a woman?
I would guess the car might be a Chevy Vega. A crack in the bumper would come under the heading of improvements on that car!

Richard Cranium

Not too long after, I received a call from a UPS employee at the area office (not sure if this was the distribution center or somewhere else). I told him/her what happened and that I had a video

"Told him/her what happened"
How is it a person would have no idea if the person on the other end of the phone is a man or a woman?
I would guess the car might be a Chevy Vega. A crack in the bumper would come under the heading of improvements on that car!
Chevy Vega would be to manly for hehe

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

EFFF3E89-A1C5-4F58-A664-37FF6D5A0FB6.jpeg

RuthlessSupSlayer

TLDR: car got backed in to, found out it was a UPS truck, driver never reported it.

"This is a bit long winded, but I wanted to share the entire situation to see what I should do.

Last Monday (10/25), a UPS truck backed into my car, and the steel bumper on the UPS truck cracked my bumper. It looks fairly minor, but definitely something worth having repaired.

I wasn't standing next to my car when this happened; I was inside at work. However, we have cameras around the building, and I have clear video footage of the incident occurring. In the video, after the bump, the driver got out, appeared to call someone, then took pictures of my damaged bumper. He/she then proceeded to deliver a few packages to an adjacent building, then drove off. I didn't find a note on my car, and it doesn't appear that one was left in the video.

I obtained the video 2 days later on Wednesday, so once I figured out it was a UPS truck, I called the 800 number and reported this incident. They obtained some basic information (date, address, etc.) and told me someone from the area office would contact me before the end of the day. Not too long after, I received a call from a UPS employee at the area office (not sure if this was the distribution center or somewhere else). I told him/her what happened and that I had a video of the incident. He/she said it would be reported to the manager, and I would then receive a call from him. Sure enough, he then called me and said he would meet me at my house after work the next day to see the damage and view the video. He never said anything about bringing an adjuster or any insurance rep.

After work the next day, he calls me and says he won't be able to make because he had to fill in for another driver. He has yet to visit me regarding this issue. I'm being patient.

First of all, I would like to know why the driver didn't leave a note of any kind letting me know he backed into my car.

Is there any advice on what I should do to get him to begin the process of initiating a repair? This doesn't seem very high on his priority list of things to look into."

https://www.reddit.com/r/path%3D%252Fr%252FUPS%252Fcomments%252F74anoj%252F

And one more thing...why in the hell would you post this BS of a lie on reddit about UPS?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I know. The driver should have reported it. But it's crazy to me that clearly this guy wants the driver fired. Driver probably has two kids, a wife, a mortgage. He didn't do it on purpose.

Driver didn't report it so he'll probably get fired on his own. Some people have too much time on their hands