Who put their UPS stub online? C’mon bro 🤦‍♀️…….

Commercial Inside Release

Anyone have any insight into this? In the beginning of the year I was paying roughly 29%-32% in total withholdings week
If you increased your tax exempt retirement contributions, that could lower your withholding in that amount, under the right circumstances.

Are you sure you are comparing the last 2-3 months? The IRS added inflation adjustments to 2023 federal income tax brackets in January 2023. Every tax bracket has approx 7% less withholding. (7% of the withheld amount, not your gross pay, I believe.)

Many states adjust their tax rates in July, which would fit with your 2-3 month window. Silly to change tax rates mid-year, but state legislatures often only loosely follow a schedule, when getting things done.

ManInBrown

If you increased your tax exempt retirement contributions, that could lower your withholding in that amount, under the right circumstances.

Are you sure you are comparing the last 2-3 months? The IRS added inflation adjustments to 2023 federal income tax brackets in January 2023. Every tax bracket has approx 7% less withholding. (7% of the withheld amount, not your gross pay, I believe.)

Many states adjust their tax rates in July, which would fit with your 2-3 month window. Silly to change tax rates mid-year, but state legislatures often only loosely follow a schedule, when getting things done.
Haven’t touched a thing as far as withholding and I only do Roth. No tax exempt retirement contributions. Very strange. Maybe it’s the state tax like you said. I only check total amount percentage of wages. Didn’t break it down deduction by deduction.

oldngray

nowhere special
My Lamborghini says otherwise
picdump_4457_19.jpg

Zowert

u/WorthlessDrugAbuser… I just picked that up. You’ve got to be kidding me. Has to be a troll or something.

Brownwind

I hate our business is out there. people ask me questions, I just deny everything. me and fellow drivers joke, its like the NBA, everybody knows our contract LoL!!!!
Yep. And some total tard is bragging about his wages. (He probably lives in an apartment)
If you work with one of these thirsty clowns tell them to stop. Seriously stop. Your wages are not so special. Chances are your daughter makes more as a nurse.
Truth be told you’re a total loser for bragging about your wages. Come west and find out how far your money goes…. Yeah I make a living. Elsewhere someone else is jealous and trying to rip you off.
Just curious big spender. How’s your tips since you’ve bragged about your made up salary??? Total LOSER…

ManInBrown

Yep. And some total tard is bragging about his wages. (He probably lives in an apartment)
If you work with one of these thirsty clowns tell them to stop. Seriously stop. Your wages are not so special. Chances are your daughter makes more as a nurse.
Truth be told you’re a total loser for bragging about your wages. Come west and find out how far your money goes…. Yeah I make a living. Elsewhere someone else is jealous and trying to rip you off.
Just curious big spender. How’s your tips since you’ve bragged about your made up salary??? Total LOSER…
Come west? You think the west coast and Commiefornia is the only place that’s expensive? Ever heard of the NY/NJ area? I can barely afford a cardboard box in a desirable alley.

Brownwind

Come west? You think the west coast and Commiefornia is the only place that’s expensive? Ever heard of the NY/NJ area? I can barely afford a cardboard box in a desirable alley.
I’m on your side just a few time zones away. Mountain west this side of the divide I’m not in California. ( I can’t reveal my location due to retaliation) I’m in the most expensive real estate in the country.
We both agree that the dumbest poster bragging about his wages is probably on welfare in his community