Who put their UPS stub online? C’mon bro 🤦‍♀️…….

Exactly. That's why I took spousal benefits. If she dies before me it resorts back to my full pension amount, but had I not chosen spousal benefits from the beginning you can't change your mind later. Besides she's probably in much better health than me and can bilk my pension money for a lot longer.
The older you are when you retire the survivor ship gets a little bit less expensive

It's all based by your age and life expectancy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly. That's why I took spousal benefits. If she dies before me it resorts back to my full pension amount, but had I not chosen spousal benefits from the beginning you can't change your mind later. Besides she's probably in much better health than me and can bilk my pension money for a lot longer.
Especially the way you drink.

Johney

Pineapple King
The older you are when you retire the survivor ship gets a little bit less expensive

It's all based by your age and life expectancy.
Also based on the age difference. If my wife had been a lot younger(she's 8 month's younger)I would've taken a bigger hit monthly. A guy I worked with wife is 11 years younger and the difference was substantial when he looked at the pension calculator.

oldngray

nowhere special
You actually have a 7 and 8000 section? My last year in package I never had a 7 and 8000 sections. 160 plus stops in 6 sections. Actually only 5 sections the 1000 only had air.
8000 is where they add the 50 extra stops from another route at the last minute