Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You can same the exact same thing about people with alcohol. Some abuse it, a lot don’t. What’s your point?

Mind your :censored2:ing business what people do when it’s not affecting others
What about reaction times?

Our job has a fair amount of risk to it. Weed hurts your motor control, and will make you react to changing conditions slower.

HarryWarden

What about reaction times?

Our job has a fair amount of risk to it. Weed hurts your motor control, and will make you react to changing conditions slower.
When did I ever say anything about being high at work?

It’s really strange how so many people are so socially conditioned to the point they don’t see any comparisons between weed and alcohol. It’s like you guys don’t even view alcohol as a drug lol

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
When did I ever say anything about being high at work?

It’s really strange how so many people are so socially conditioned to the point they don’t see any comparisons between weed and alcohol. It’s like you guys don’t even view alcohol as a drug lol
I don’t believe anyone should be under the influence of anything while at work.

I have no problem with what you view as an “overly strict” drug policy.

Johney

Using pot affects others 100%. Starts at the cartels and on down. NOW, tell us more. Justify it .
I’m pretty sure the Cartels have quit smuggling marijuana by now. Most of the weed is grown here in labs or on farms look at the show Belushi has. More likely cocaine and meth and fentanyl far more profitable with less volume.

HarryWarden

I don’t believe anyone should be under the influence of anything while at work.

I have no problem with what you view as an “overly strict” drug policy.
What are you even arguing about then? I never said anything about being high at work, just like I never said anything about being drunk at work. Some people go home and have some beer after work, some have a joint.
I’m pretty sure the Cartels have quit smuggling marijuana by now. Most of the weed is grown here in labs or on farms look at the show Belushi has. More likely cocaine and meth and fentanyl far more profitable with less volume.
Weird, it’s almost like once you legalize and regulate something it takes the criminal element out of it, and violent crime goes down with it.

We did the same thing with alcohol, made it illegal in America, violent crime rose, criminals ran it, people died from unregulated and tainted alcohol, it was a huge failure and it was reversed. And now the same thing is happening with weed

People like crybaby-thumbdown aren’t big fans of reading though, and those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Listen to these boomers….. BLUNT lmfao.

If I have a script for medical marijuana, how is that different than a script for aderrall (amphetamine)?

Both are federally controlled substances without a script

I remember hearing a few cases of workers getting tested for marijuana who had medical cards,… and failing the test, and later in sue-ing their company.

Everybody wanted to listen to doctors about covid and vaxes, yet if my doctor says marijuana is medicine in my situation he is some how a quack and I’m an addict?

All of this is pertaining to being a non DOT card holding employee. I understand muh federal dot card so please don’t start with the boomer nonsense.

No you don’t

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I honestly had more respect for weed users when they admitted they just wanted to get high.

At least there's a degree of logic to a libertarian viewpoint, even if I disagree with it.

This silly "medicine" narrative is so disingenuous. You're not taking it because you have seizures.

"Hurr Durr muh anxiety!". Lol.
You just want to get high, be for real.

33 states say you are wrong

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_7302.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Marijuana smuggling slowed but the crime is still rampant in the industry. Chinese nationals and Mexican cartels have been caught running "legal" pot farms in the US. Just need a straw owner to claim majority ownership.