Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

Sportello

That's not a roast were I come from, that's a choice grade skillet steak.

That's no way to cook a good cut of meat anyway, so no loss.

Your body is a temple.

Well mine is, yours not so much.

twoweeled

One of the few pleasures of having to moderate the Queue is I get to see all the misspelled words by those in the queue.
There is usually an indication one is in the queue.
They do have spell-check on smartphones don't they?

As for your message ... people! :teethy:
LOL! I don't go there. I know have a few dozen mistakes myself! LOL!! Ahhh, what the heck. There goes another one.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

It sad watching others living in an emotional state, but that's the way it is!

I had no lessons to learn. Your wrong again. The RNC has learned nothing. If they had, either Bush would be the candidate, or they would've been backing Trump when it was evident that's who republicans wanted!

The RNC has done the total opposite of what you say. The RNC has totally divided the party trying to force it's own choice for candidate.

The GOP has been going down hill for awhile. It's a fantasy to say the party is falling because of Trump.

A part of Bernie's voters will go to Trump. That will just be another lesson for you to learn, and deny later.

Millennials will never Vote Trump? lol, Now who's in denial! I guess we'll just chock that up to lesson number 244 for you?

Hispanics voted for Bush! I bet you didn't see that one coming!

Muslims were insulted by Trump. you finally got one correct!!!
Hermann-Suess-of-Toledo-blows-into-a-noisemaker.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Its a crying shame how much of your time you are wasting.

Lets examine your "BUSH won the hispanic vote" claim..

in 2000, BUSH won 35% of the hispanic vote and needed the supreme court to give him the win, not the voters.

in 2004, BUSH did increase his hispanic votes, but only 9% to 44% overall.

Again, NOT THE MAJORITY of Hispanics.

I am not sure where you heard he won the hispanic votes, but you better recheck reality.

TOS.

twoweeled

[/QUOTE]

Its a crying shame how much of your time you are wasting.

Lets examine your "BUSH won the hispanic vote" claim..

in 2000, BUSH won 35% of the hispanic vote and needed the supreme court to give him the win, not the voters.

in 2004, BUSH did increase his hispanic votes, but only 9% to 44% overall.

Again, NOT THE MAJORITY of Hispanics.

I am not sure where you heard he won the hispanic votes, but you better recheck reality.

TOS.[/QUOTE]
I'm wasting time? LMAO! How much time did you waste searching left wing .com for those figures? Everyone reading this knows, you are doing exactly that. An increase of almost 10% to 44% of the Hispanic vote. I exact quote:
"Hispanics voted for Bush! I bet you didn't see that one coming!"
Does that not show there were Hispanics voting for Bush? 44% is nothing to you? I guess you saw that one coming??
Simple question. did Hispanics vote for Bush? Did you think I meant every single Hispanic would vote Bush? Is that really where your going with this. That was more than anyone expected. 10% increase according to you. If Trump gets that, Hillary is done. Put a fork in her. Better bring a great big fork!