winter storm jonas

novadriver

Our center handled it right for once. Get as much as you can and report the weather. Recalled at 1338 before it started getting bad.
I heard a couple years ago that ups didn't call the drivers in early, and so many didn't return to building until 4am... nice ot check they got hah

9.5 everyday

Blizzard warnings starting at 3 pm Friday for DC area. Maybe they will dispatch routes light to get them in early.

rofl!
I luckily had an 8 hr day, but bc of callous I was heavy. I burnt it up and got off at 4. It had been snowing for an hour and the roads were covered. By the time I got home, they were pretty slick. Management was still determining when they were going to call everyone in. It's usually when it's already too late. The last blizzard we had while on the road, about 5 years ago, they called us in when there was already about 6"-8" on the roads. It took me 7 hours to go 30 miles. By the time I got home, I was driving through an easy 18"-20".

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I do recall that they put very little sauce on their pasta.
True. But the sauce they make is so good, you don't need much.

My wife is making sauce this weekend with meatballs and some sausage. Takes about 8 hours.

She then freezes some of it in air tight bags.

She also is making bread from scratch and I plan on a meatball sandwich with provolone Saturday.

She loves to cook. For her, it's stress relief. I usually take the kids out and she gets a half a day to herself cooking and listening to music.

She smart though because she scheduled the housekeeper to come Saturday afternoon.

I predict she will be in a good mood this weekend after that so I probably won't get yelled at for doing some of my hobbies Sunday [emoji1]

Brown Down

I'm supposed to get 30+ inches of snow here.
I am already at 13 withe the heaviest still on the way FB_IMG_1453510684402.jpg

clean hairy

Of course, UPS could just the Hover Vans that Top Gear had!
Paint them Brown, and no worries about getting stuck in the snow!
Maybe Upstate could test the first one on route?
Might be he could do 500 stops in 9 hours?