Worst Insurrection Ever

newolddude

wj62b.jpg

Box Ox

With the purpose of overturning the election and keep trump in power. Fortunately it failed. The definition of an insurrection.
I'd like to agree with this. Where can I find a list of those who've been charged for insurrection?
I keep using several search engines to find out just how many of the J6 accused were charge with insurrection.
Only a few Proud Boys who were charged with seditious conspiracy.

And the reward for the pipe bomber is up to $500,000.
You may want to look up the definition of seditious conspiracy.
Are you saying a few Proud Boys were the entire January 6 insurrection?
Did I say that?

Dont try to twist my words.

How am I twisting your words?

Box Ox

By implying that I said the entirety of the insurrection were those Proud Boys that have been found guilty.

Someone told them to stand by.

I asked where I can find a list of those that have been charged with insurrection for January 6. You suggested I look up who's been charged with seditious conspiracy. @Babagounj pointed out that only a few Proud Boys have been charged with seditious conspiracy.

How are you not saying that a few Proud Boys were the entire January 6 insurrection?

Sportello

I asked where I can find a list of those that have been charged with insurrection for January 6. You suggested I look up who's been charged with seditious conspiracy. @Babagounj pointed out that only a few Proud Boys have been charged with seditious conspiracy.

How are you not saying that a few Proud Boys were the entire January 6 insurrection?
I have no idea is there are superseding indictments out there. I know a lot of his close associates got pardons.

You have obviously read all the court documents. Did any of the PB's ever say who funded and directed them? I really have no idea. There is still a lot to play out with regards to Jan 6.

rod

Retired 22 years
Trying to climb into the Speaker's Lobby during a riot wearing a backpack full of unknown contents. Good luck to them.
Just imagine if she would have been black. The brothers would have burned the White House down a couple of days later.

Box Ox

She should have complied.
The cop that murdered her fired without any warnings.

Would a leftist trying to enter the Speaker's Lobby while wearing a backpack full of unknown contents have required a warning for righties to say the shooting was justified?