Would This Be Acceptable to Wear?

quad decade guy

This was definitely a trying year. We had a few people leave and a few more are leaving shortly
If it hadn't been for COVID-19 I think some would have stayed around a little longer.
What does the pandemic have to do with their leaving? Serious question. Thanks. I'm guessing exposure? But then that's anywhere and everywhere. Vaccines soon and masks (supposedly) keep you safe...so?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think @728ups put his paperwork in and sitting out Peak using up his vacations........congratulations!
I mailed my paperwork yesterday.I'm working thru peak ( I dont turn 55 until right at Christmas )and my last day will be January 8 . I'm really looking forward to the Second Chapter of life

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What does the pandemic have to do with their leaving? Serious question. Thanks. I'm guessing exposure? But then that's anywhere and everywhere. Vaccines soon and masks (supposedly) keep you safe...so?
It's the fact that Peak Season lasts all year now,and with our CEO's plan of 'Doing More with Less" the writing is on the wall that routes will continue to be cut and long hours will be the norm. I am tired of leaving home at 0730 and not getting back until 2100 or later EVERY SINGLE day. I;m ready to have a life

oldngray

nowhere special
It's the fact that Peak Season lasts all year now,and with our CEO's plan of 'Doing More with Less" the writing is on the wall that routes will continue to be cut and long hours will be the norm. I am tired of leaving home at 0730 and not getting back until 2100 or later EVERY SINGLE day. I;m ready to have a life
That is their plan to push out the older (and smarter and more expensive) drivers with cheaper labor.