W

What The Hawk?

I used the slide method.
Every so often, I'd get a package that defied physics and tumbled like this
giphy.gif
LOL
Lol yeah, then my driver would tell me "NO, NOT LIKE THAT".

The Driver

I drive.
People are so cute. They have no clue what happens in the hubs, trailers, etc. There's not a chance that driver did any damage the way he dropped that package. Freaking hilarious.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Been there, done that.

My favorite was the lady who threatened to get me fired if her Franklin Mint plate was damaged after I slipped on the ice on her porch.

Which is why the slide method is used. Going on porches or decks in the winter is sometimes more slippery than ice on a puddle.

margaritaville

With all the baby boomers hitting senior age. I expect a lot of complaining about really pointless stuff and a terrible future. Since seniors have nothing better to do than stare out the window waiting for something to happen and complain.

clean hairy

First of all, she heard a "thump on the front porch" yet, she never hears what HE says sitting next to her, interesting!
Look closely.
1) The corner of the box has a small dent in it.
2) The Styrofoam around the item shows no damage.
3) the Reporter mentions "fragile, or Handle with care" printed on the box.

Which brings us to Service Terms and conditions, Page 10, paragraph 8 which outlines proper packing, ALONG with no special handling for items labeled "fragile" or, "handle with care"

From what was shown, most likely, the shipper had an item they had not noticed was damaged, and sent it off to the consumer, now the consumer wants to blame us!