You will all be working on August 1st.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would agree with you on your point.
Lots of of companies are watching these negotiations very carefully.
It will set a precedent.
And it should,
as employees should be rewarded in the success of any company.
But, there is a balance.
And O’Brien, like Carey, are one sided bullies with lopsided egos and no peripheral vision.
You know nothing.

Brown Down

I would agree with you on your point.
Lots of of companies are watching these negotiations very carefully.
It will set a precedent.
And it should,
as employees should be rewarded in the success of any company.
But, there is a balance.
And O’Brien, like Carey, are one sided bullies with lopsided egos and no peripheral vision.
so you think that pathetic excuse of a 1.3 percent raise for full time and barely more for part time was a reward? Oh wait don't forget we should pay for health care so now it would be the equivelent to losing money. If you think thats rewarding I'm truly speachless and that rarely happens anymore.

I GOT ONE MORE

so you think that pathetic excuse of a 1.3 percent raise for full time and barely more for part time was a reward? Oh wait don't forget we should pay for health care so now it would be the equivelent to losing money. If you think thats rewarding I'm truly speachless and that rarely happens anymore.
Here lies the problem, you and some others here, are just unable to discuss different viewpoints.
Some are outright mean spirited burros that are nothing, except hostile 100% PRO union with nothing but vitriol and disdain for a company that has provided most of them everything they have today.
I don’t pretend to know about any or all of the details of this negotiation, I’m retired after busting my ass for 30 years at ups.
But I still get ripped for being a troll, shill, carol lover.
You and others have your points, I respect them.
Seems it’s only one way with some.
If you kill the goose, there are no more eggs.

UnionStrong

Here lies the problem, you and some others here, are just unable to discuss different viewpoints.
Some are outright mean spirited burros that are nothing, except hostile 100% PRO union with nothing but vitriol and disdain for a company that has provided most of them everything they have today.
I don’t pretend to know about any or all of the details of this negotiation, I’m retired after busting my ass for 30 years at ups.
Shill

Brown Down

And you continue to say one thing while doing another. You say we should be rewarded yet won't speak out on that disgrace. Yet you say some of us are 100% Pro union, we would strike with 200 dollar raises, yada yada yada. I've made it quite clear as have alot of others here that most of us don't want a strike but we will be damned if we are gonna take another contract up the backside so this company can pay everyone else and cry poor when those of us that make money for the company should be getting rewarded.
And just remember what happened last contract. You think obrein is a one sided bully? We got SOLD OUT by out last president. Do you really think having someone do that again would go over well? And just like you said. you have no details, how do you know that we haven't given into anything UPS wanted? You don't, neither do we and thus we aren't talking about it.
Yes i agree there should be a balance but remember this. The last 2 contracts were very much so tipped in the companies favor. You want balance than this should be tipped towards the hourlies.
Don't kill the golden goose? how about don't alienate the people going above and beyond for what used to be a(and should be again) damn good service company. if not we might as well just be like fedex and the post office. Substandard, no caring, people who are gone in a month because the job sucks

I GOT ONE MORE

And you continue to say one thing while doing another. You say we should be rewarded yet won't speak out on that disgrace. Yet you say some of us are 100% Pro union, we would strike with 200 dollar raises, yada yada yada. I've made it quite clear as have alot of others here that most of us don't want a strike but we will be damned if we are gonna take another contract up the backside so this company can pay everyone else and cry poor when those of us that make money for the company should be getting rewarded.
And just remember what happened last contract. You think obrein is a one sided bully? We got SOLD OUT by out last president. Do you really think having someone do that again would go over well? And just like you said. you have no details, how do you know that we haven't given into anything UPS wanted? You don't, neither do we and thus we aren't talking about it.
Yes i agree there should be a balance but remember this. The last 2 contracts were very much so tipped in the companies favor. You want balance than this should be tipped towards the hourlies.
Don't kill the golden goose? how about don't alienate the people going above and beyond for what used to be a(and should be again) damn good service company. if not we might as well just be like fedex and the post office. Substandard, no caring, people who are gone in a month because the job sucks
Excellent post, now that is dialogue.
Anyone else paying attention.
Be sure to watch the contract update webinar in 20 minutes.

I will respond to your post later.
Right now, I need to go pay some last respects.
Tough afternoon ahead.
Go ahead union strong, make fun of that.

UnionStrong

Excellent post, now that is dialogue.
Anyone else paying attention.

I will respond to your post later.
Right now, I need to go pay some last respects.
Tough afternoon ahead.
Go ahead union strong, make fun of that.
Get lost. And don’t let the door hit you in ass on the way out.

UnionStrong

You will be, one day.
IMG_4062.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Do your research on tomeeeee. Really do some research.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I still can't figure out how we are getting away with delivering next dar air savers after 300, and next day air residential after 10:30. And we still say we are delivering service. Lmao... She / the leader was the main person that created a home Depot without employees. I surprised people haven't noticed that when you go into home Depot. There truly isn't anyone in there to help you.

Brown Down

I still can't figure out how we are getting away with delivering next dar air savers after 300, and next day air residential after 10:30. And we still say we are delivering service. Lmao... She / the leader was the main person that created a home Depot without employees. I surprised people haven't noticed that when you go into home Depot. There truly isn't anyone in there to help you.
Exactly. When i started you got in trouble for crap loads, misloads, etc because it hurt service. Same with driving. Now like you said they don't care. I've had arguments with management over me going above and beyond(normal a few years ago) on making service.
I think thats where the company wants to take things. They can pay us less, work us more, and create the revolving door. And it's going to fail miserably if it happens as that doesn't work in the real world.

PT Car Washer

I love those 12:00 residential NDA packages. Takes a lot of pressure off the job and gives me more hours.