You will all be working on August 1st.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
The contract that will take effect with Biden's signature includes a 24% compounded pay increase over five years and five annual $1,000 lump-sum payments.
Problem with that is those guys mostly wanted some paid sick days and vacation. They got no help to keep from being non-stop run into the ground.

ManInBrown

He had me for a while but after seeing the latest pic on the app which appears to be a campaign advertisement, it hit me this is all theater, we are the pawns. Deal is done, this is just spotlight time.
So they are willing to scare customers and have them switch shippers for however long they usually sign deals to use a shipper, all for theatre? That doesn't seem possible.

DOK

So they are willing to scare customers and have them switch shippers for however long they usually sign deals to use a shipper, all for theatre? That doesn't seem possible.
Looking at the big picture it seems there’s a lot more going on than meets the eye, sure we’re focused on our contract but the teamsters have a HUGE opportunity for Amazon and FedEx workers to see what the union is about and how they can take on big corporations. It hit me when I saw the campaign type ad picture on the app today. O’Brien said we were very close to making a deal. This little pause is a good time, and the last chance for a few years, for the teamsters to be in the spotlight. Let’s be honest, UPS would love to see those two companies to become unionized.
Or, I’m wrong and we’re holding out here, doing practice picketing, having O’Brien go on multiple news shows, Tweets every few hours, for the last renaming issue, a few bucks an hour for part timers.

Looking at the big picture it seems there’s a lot more going on than meets the eye, sure we’re focused on our contract but the teamsters have a HUGE opportunity for Amazon and FedEx workers to see what the union is about and how they can take on big corporations. It hit me when I saw the campaign type ad picture on the app today. O’Brien said we were very close to making a deal. This little pause is a good time, and the last chance for a few years, for the teamsters to be in the spotlight. Let’s be honest, UPS would love to see those two companies to become unionized.
Or, I’m wrong and we’re holding out here, doing practice picketing, having O’Brien go on multiple news shows, Tweets every few hours, for the last renaming issue, a few bucks an hour for part timers.
He is doing something the past administration hasn't done.
He's trying to get more members but I hope it's all off of our backs

anonymous23456

How easy is that to organize at Amazon and FedEx? It is only possible after agreeing with UPS on decent contract. Whatever that is the sticking point, get it done because I don't want to deliver packages!