“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
ShowyNeatHartebeest-max-1mb.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
These cuckservatives will never get it. They see a knee jerk reaction from investors and get a little chubby.:happy2:
I like these situations ... or at least I use to.
I've bought on a temp low like this and make up the rebound and many times a little bit more.
I remember after 9/11 (one week from today BTW) there was a crash of a passenger jet somewhere in NYC Metro area. Delta dropped over 20% and I bought on the rise and cashed out about a week later above the initial price from which it had dropped. That was my personal best on a stock buy/sell in a short time.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Nikes have always sucked anyway. The last pair I bought literally fell apart. Its not that I'm all that patriotic--its more that I don't like losers like Mr. Brillo pad who made millions of dollars and cried about the "man" putting him down. The idiot don't have a clue about being put down.
I feel like we are in the Twilight Zone when i see this :censored2:.

rickyb

Banned
I like these situations ... or at least I use to.
I've bought on a temp low like this and make up the rebound and many times a little bit more.
I remember after 9/11 (one week from today BTW) there was a crash of a passenger jet somewhere in NYC Metro area. Delta dropped over 20% and I bought on the rise and cashed out about a week later above the initial price from which it had dropped. That was my personal best on a stock buy/sell in a short time.
war is very profitable

Serf

I love when free market corporations use their power and influence and freedom to take my rights. (Levi Strauss) anti gun campaign. Obviously I'm being sarcastic. But I really still can't believe the amount of outrage this still causes in people.

newfie

I'm not a big boycott person. I will go out of my way to buy from someone being boycotted by the snowflakes. Of this whole controversy I think the below does capture the hypocrisy of this quick flash in history.

40882604_10215617115612184_7259773960479309824_n.jpg