Food For Thought

PPH_over_9000

Hypothetical situation.

A steward informs you of certain gossip about you among the workforce. Concerning gossip that, if true, would put a target on your back.

Steward refuses to give you any names on who brought what to his attention, citing "union stuff."

You conduct your own investigation. After several months, you narrow the list down to three people. The investigation dies there, however, and after narrowing it down there's nothing else you can do without causing a problem.

So you contact your steward again. Mind you, months later. You politely find a way to ask him once again, who was saying those things.

Steward doesn't even remember the conversation, and then once his memory is jogged he can't remember who spoke the heinous words.
In your opinion, is the steward in question on some :censored2: :censored2: or might he legitimately have moved on so far from the situation that he doesn't even remember initiating it? Because I'm starting to think this is a case of him trying to take credit for putting out a fire that he started but as most of yall probably know already, i'm confused like 85% of the time so i don't even really know

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Hypothetical situation.

A steward informs you of certain gossip about you among the workforce. Concerning gossip that, if true, would put a target on your back.

Steward refuses to give you any names on who brought what to his attention, citing "union stuff."

You conduct your own investigation. After several months, you narrow the list down to three people. The investigation dies there, however, and after narrowing it down there's nothing else you can do without causing a problem.

So you contact your steward again. Mind you, months later. You politely find a way to ask him once again, who was saying those things.

Steward doesn't even remember the conversation, and then once his memory is jogged he can't remember who spoke the heinous words.
In your opinion, is the steward in question on some :censored2: :censored2: or might he legitimately have moved on so far from the situation that he doesn't even remember initiating it?
Yes

542thruNthru

Hypothetical situation.

In your opinion, is the steward in question on some :censored2: :censored2: or might he legitimately have moved on so far from the situation that he doesn't even remember initiating it? Because I'm starting to think this is a case of him trying to take credit for putting out a fire that he started but as most of yall probably know already, i'm confused like 85% of the time so i don't even really know
BcI7.gif
tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif
bugs-bunny-what-a-maroon-gif-7.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hypothetical situation.

Try this MYODB
You sound like a Whiney :censored2: beatch

Hypothetical situation.

Someone said some bad words that hurt your feelings? You should probably get fmla for your injured soul.

Thebrownblob

Hypothetical situation.

1714535363654.gif

PPH_over_9000

They called me a chicken :censored2:er, man.

problem is, some of the guys i work with? they farm chickens.

came out to a pitchfork embedded in my windshield yesterday. Thing is, I'm like where the :censored2: yall findin' pitchforks in silver spring at.

idk i guess it's the eastern md folk. can't really call it.

The beginning of this person hypothetical already sounds this something a angry girlfriend will send via text message

my girlfriend did put me up to this, yes

she knows how much i value your opinions so she thought it might be for the best

i told her she was a stupid :censored2: but hey, we gotta try and fail before we find out for sure, yeah?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Hypothetical situation.

Stop sleeping with her

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
The catty BS is the worst part of this job. If you do your job and management didn’t say anything to you then everybody else can pound sand