1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

rickyb

Because leftists are in a death cult.
Child sacrifice is part of their religion.

It's really not even a new thing, evil people have been killing children as sacrifice to moloch and dozens of other evil gods for millennia.

Modern leftism is a just a rebranding of age old evil. What we need is a biblical style purging like the Israelites did in Canaan.
a purging eh?

how do you think people had abortions before modern medicine?

rickyb

Because leftists are in a death cult.
Child sacrifice is part of their religion.

It's really not even a new thing, evil people have been killing children as sacrifice to moloch and dozens of other evil gods for millennia.

Modern leftism is a just a rebranding of age old evil. What we need is a biblical style purging like the Israelites did in Canaan.

rickyb

The women or the baby? Either way nothings changed much just a pretty façade of “women’s health”.
its not a big deal, its likely just divide and conquer anyways.

the left is pro abortion, im not really sure where i stand. it sucks they get pregnant if they dont want to.

i know you dont support the wars, but consider going vegan too if you really care about life. i think its hypocrisy to care about abortions and then say animals dont matter. im not a vegan but i cut back. i would be vegan if there was more choice.

Thebrownblob

Why do you always post dramatic drivel?

Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute.

newolddude

Why do you always post dramatic drivel?

Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute.

I can't reply to personal attacks so, you win.

Thebrownblob

I can't reply to personal attacks so, you win.
I was unaware statistics are a personal attack, You poor thing why don’t you answer? Why are you post something that is so nonsensical? Is it because you know it’s silly? Isn’t that what trolls do? It wouldn’t make much sense to sit around all day trolling kind of a waste of time don’t you think?

Thebrownblob

the left is pro abortion, im not really sure where i stand. it sucks they get pregnant if they dont want to.

i know you dont support the wars, but consider going vegan too if you really care about life. i think its hypocrisy to care about abortions and then say animals dont matter. im not a vegan but i cut back. i would be vegan if there was more choice.
Well, I still think it’s a big deal. And you’re correct I do hate senseless unnecessary war.

If you want to be vegan, I don’t have a problem with that but I don’t plan on doing so myself.

qdg2

Ironically.....if meat was outlawed tomorrow....the first to be killed would be the livestock. Way too expensive to feed and care for....

You might find some livestock in zoo's. Or the odd pet.

So odd to see veganism and abortion in the same conversation....."I mean infanticide/partial birth abortion can be rough....but think of those lambs...."......."poor things..."

vantexan

Ironically.....if meat was outlawed tomorrow....the first to be killed would be the livestock. Way too expensive to feed and care for....

You might find some livestock in zoo's. Or the odd pet.

So odd to see veganism and abortion in the same conversation....."I mean infanticide/partial birth abortion can be rough....but think of those lambs...."......."poor things..."
Most likely the Left would demand all bulls be turned into steers and let the cattle, as well as all other domesticated livestock, die out without killing them.

qdg2

Most likely the Left would demand all bulls be turned into steers and let the cattle, as well as all other domesticated livestock, die out without killing them.
Not likely. Much cheaper to just kill them all outright. The left wouldn't stand for the suffering and misery that you suggest. NO ONE would sit around for years for all the livestock to die naturally.

vantexan

Not likely. Much cheaper to just kill them all outright. The left wouldn't stand for the suffering and misery that you suggest. NO ONE would sit around for years for all the livestock to die naturally.
How would livestock turned out to pasture, tended by government workers, be suffering? Not advocating it, just think this is how they would go about it because they think killing animals for food is horrendous. If all the males are castrated then just a matter of time until they're all gone.

qdg2

How would livestock turned out to pasture, tended by government workers, be suffering? Not advocating it, just think this is how they would go about it because they think killing animals for food is horrendous. If all the males are castrated then just a matter of time until they're all gone.
Government workers!? What? Some of those animals could live decades...dream on.

Where and who is going to pay for all this? The same folks who are going to give $5mil to black people? LOL....but then maybe ...

vantexan

Government workers!? What? Some of those animals could live decades...dream on.

Where and who is going to pay for all this? The same folks who are going to give $5mil to black people? LOL....but then maybe ...
Are you sure you understand the liberal mindset? Of course they would try to keep them alive. And use tax dollars to do it. Vegans are a big Democratic voting bloc.

qdg2

Are you sure you understand the liberal mindset? Of course they would try to keep them alive. And use tax dollars to do it. Vegans are a big Democratic voting bloc.
I understand enough to know they will do ANYTHING to cut down the methane emissions from livestock.......including wiping out all livestock.....no matter the consequence. And use tax dollars to do it.....and if you don't understand such....you haven't been paying attention.