2018 Contract leaks

Over disciplined0123

Well just like I was told by a good source last year. UPS is going to do anything g it can to change a lot of language in the upcoming contract . The main one is going to be Sunday work. Yes we will be working on Sundays I can almost guarantee that . I’m sure not all of us but a handful of routes will be Sun thru Thurs . Now I hope our negotiators will be smart about and not change that we are entitled to double pay for any work performed on sundays .I am not for this in any way but I know UPS will get their way by threatening that competition is doing this and if we don’t there will be layoffs (which is bull:censored2:). Just what they said about Saturdays.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
UPS sure like to bark a lot and talk a big game until they're called to act on their bull:censored2:. I've seen it too many times. Layoffs? Lol! They have a hard enough time keeping drivers to run their operation as it is.

Over disciplined0123

That’s the tactics they used to get Saturday as a workday. They said amazon and 3 other big shippers will shift work to competition. I was like that’s bull:censored2: because the competition can’t even handle amazons volume as it is that’s why amazons uses multiple carriers Ups just thinks we are all dumb truck drivers I think

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well just like I was told by a good source last year. UPS is going to do anything g it can to change a lot of language in the upcoming contract . The main one is going to be Sunday work. Yes we will be working on Sundays I can almost guarantee that . I’m sure not all of us but a handful of routes will be Sun thru Thurs . Now I hope our negotiators will be smart about and not change that we are entitled to double pay for any work performed on sundays .I am not for this in any way but I know UPS will get their way by threatening that competition is doing this and if we don’t there will be layoffs (which is bull:censored2:). Just what they said about Saturdays.
im guessing residental only and no air, businesses

Over disciplined0123

UPS sure like to bark a lot and talk a big game until they're called to act on their bull:censored2:. I've seen it too many times. Layoffs? Lol! They have a hard enough time keeping drivers to run their operation as it is.
And unfortunately I have been at this hell hole for over 25 years and most of the bull:censored2: they say does actually happen

Over disciplined0123

AF851040-72BB-41CD-A39E-E33917A5D750.jpeg Here for those that have disagreed with this post

PT Car Washer

Hell! We haven't got Saturday here yet. Not even a mention. Now they want Sunday too? I am so glad we are no where near a city
My building has had Sunday thru Thursday Feeder runs for at least the last 10 years. I believe most Feeder Team runs start either Saturday or Sunday. I can not see Sunday ground delivery for any time soon.

Over disciplined0123

My building has had Sunday thru Thursday Feeder runs for at least the last 10 years. I believe most Feeder Team runs start either Saturday or Sunday. I can not see Sunday ground delivery for any time soon.
Omg. We all said that about Saturday ground. Thinking will never happen because all businesses are closed But frankly these people keep ordering :censored2: daily from paper towel to :censored2:s and these companies love to compete on having the quickest shipment . We will be overflowing g with work. Now lazy America will be getting their groceries delivered ups soon .. and people wonder why USA is one of the fattest countries lol