22.4 or RPC’s for T-S work?

22.4 or RPCD’s for Tuesday- Saturday work?

• 22.4’s

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • RPCD’s

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • I am in denial that Saturday work is here to stay.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

LagunaBrown

Well we know for damn sure it ain’t about the sell out “Hoffa walking out the door” contract.
The language in these supplements and riders go back far beyond Hoffa or any one international leader. I think I told you we got two tier cover drivers in 1997 under Ron Carey. That’s why I’m saying it’s a Local thing that needs to be addressed in your supplements riders. Blaming it on the President or the NMA is not isolating the problem.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The language in these supplements and riders go back far beyond Hoffa or any one international leader. I think I told you we got two tier cover drivers in 1997 under Ron Carey. That’s why I’m saying it’s a Local thing that needs to be addressed in your supplements riders. Blaming it on the President or the NMA is not isolating the problem.

I agree that most of the problems that are affecting this tentative were surfacing before Hoffa and his administration took office over 20 years ago, primarily the Central States underfunding. That "l982 contract" was a killer also and really started the two tier wage systems and that was under teamster president Jackie Presser.

The real question is to whether the current International administration has made any progress in improving any of the problems that they inherited two decades ago. It does not help their reputation or resume when they negotiate contracts that leave the rank and file in the dark and then play mind games to barely pass subpar contractual language.

With this tentative master contract and being in the "Central", I see "NO" reason for us to vote "yes" on any of it. No real improvements for the sins of the past and the IBT/UPS Pension benefits are not up to par with most of the other conferences, considering that the weekly contributions (article 34 master) per member is the same if not better?

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
I agree that most of the problems that are affecting this tentative were surfacing before Hoffa and his administration took office over 20 years ago, primarily the Central States underfunding. That "l982 contract" was a killer also and really started the two tier wage systems and that was under teamster president Jackie Presser.

The real question is to whether the current International administration has made any progress in improving any of the problems that they inherited two decades ago. It does not help their reputation or resume when they negotiate contracts that leave the rank and file in the dark and then play mind games to barely pass subpar contractual language.

With this tentative master contract and being in the "Central", I see "NO" reason for us to vote "yes" on any of it. No real improvements for the sins of the past and the IBT/UPS Pension benefits not up to par with most of the other conferences, considering that the weekly contributions (article 34 master) per member is the same if not better?
In summary ... everyone ....should vote this mother :censored2:er down !

R we Teamsters? Don’t we stand up for all BROS AND SISTERS?

Unfortunately, there are many more like him. They get theirs and move on, friend the rest.

I know I pay my dues to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. I guess Laguna pays his to the Regional Brotherhood of Teamsters. Sounds like a :censored2:ty "union" to me...

Unfortunately, there are many more like him. They get theirs and move on, friend the rest.

I know I pay my dues to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. I guess Laguna pays his to the Regional Brotherhood of Teamsters. Sounds like a :censored2:ty "union" to me...
“I got mine friend the rest”. That is what defined the strike.

LagunaBrown

I’m so sick of your BS. I’m not selling out my family and guys in my region because you don’t know how to fix your own supplements and riders. Get a pair and take some ownership. If your Supplements and riders suck it’s a bad contract. If your supplements and riders are good it’s a good contract. You telling me to vote no hurts my people so I geuss that makes your a crappy Teamster too. Solidarity. I’m sure you want our pension money to bail you out too.

Grey

Sounds like 22.4’s in the SW will be eligible for 9.5 protection. Haven’t heard anything about 8-hr request eligibility.

I’m so sick of your BS. I’m not selling out my family and guys in my region because you don’t know how to fix your own supplements and riders. Get a pair and take some ownership. If your Supplements and riders suck it’s a bad contract. If your supplements and riders are good it’s a good contract. You telling me to vote no hurts my people so I geuss that makes your a crappy Teamster too. Solidarity. I’m sure you want our pension money to bail you out too.

My supplements and riders are just fine, I don't need your pension to bail me out of anything, I can vote for my supplement and vote against the master without hurting my brethren within my region. You can be sick of me all you want, you still don't Teamster very well. You couldn't give a :censored2: what can be helped in the master, because your supplement fixes it, well :censored2: you too. Things that should be managed in the master need to be managed in the master. Just because a supplement fixes an issue doesn't make it a good contract, that makes it a good supplement. Patching the hole in a boat doesn't make it a good boat, just keeps it from sinking.

Last edited: